This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Do you put prices in leaflets

Yes
25%
19 (25%)
No
43.4%
33 (43.4%)
Thinking about it for next batch
17.1%
13 (17.1%)
Never have never will
11.8%
9 (11.8%)
What ?? you undercutting git !!!
2.6%
2 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 58

james peters

Re: Do you put prices on leaflets ?
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 08:12:26 pm »
can I just add this ....as I get what you guys mean that dont like putting prices on leaflets...

I target specific houses with my leaflets...they have to be easy access. easy parking etc...and normally in areas where I have an established round....

I have tried both methods of flyers....those without, and those with prices....thats why I am all for puting prices on.....
for me personally, if I had more time , I would door knock and talk to people....
the only reason I opt for flyers with prices at the moment is because of the time factor....

maybe in the future if I am lucky enough to be off the tools  I will go back to door knocking...
there is no right or wrong way...it's what we as individuals feel comfortable with, and also I would guess that different areas may require different methods!

I have enjoyed this thread ;D

stuart mc

Re: Do you put prices on leaflets ?
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:20 pm »
agree peter, you need to use a bit common sense if putting on prices, I only do it estates where I know exactly the type of house, on some older estates where every house is different I don't bother