This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart mc

Re: Why pay for training?
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2012, 09:56:36 pm »
I would do it but they will not do scotland, they say they can't get funding, but I managed to put a lad through SVQ=NVQ with funding, so try harder there is funding there to be had, they are just not asking the right people

If you have had some funding before, can you not put them in contact with each other and then you get what you want!

I am not in business to do the donkey work for someone else, if they want to do it they should, I managed with little effort to get funding for my employee but not for me, but I dare say if I tried hard enough I could, but they are making money from this not me

good luck to them by the way I think they are doing a smashing job

Window Washers

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2012, 10:21:44 pm »
I went on the course last year and made loads of money out of it as well, on track to do the same again this year as well

the QCF boys dont even know how either

P.s I aint kidding either.

So thank you, QCF boys
care to share what ever your talking about David ?
Freemasons  :-X
possible but unlikely
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2012, 10:29:59 pm »
Hi Ian

I set next to a clown at the course, got talking to him, turns out he was the son in law of an area manager of a National Cleaning firm.

I asked for the number of his Father in law, called him up, within 1 week I was cleaning a few Łk of work a month for them.

1 year later still doing all there work in the Southwest

There was 30 people in that room and I was the only one who got his number

Result, I think

Network, Network, Network

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2012, 10:37:18 pm »
Hi Ian

I set next to a clown at the course, got talking to him, turns out he was the son in law of an area manager of a National Cleaning firm.

I asked for the number of his Father in law, called him up, within 1 week I was cleaning a few Łk of work a month for them.

Result, I think

:)

Dave, cant agree more, over the last few years one of the most satisfying parts of the job is watching companies network, build relationships, and trade off work on one another, regards Andy

Window Washers

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2012, 11:17:44 pm »
Hi Ian

Result, I think

spot on :)

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wpclean

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2012, 11:32:52 pm »
Hi Ian

Result, I think

spot on :)

. . . . . Freemasons  8)