This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wightsurf

Re: The new Phoenix pole by Facelift
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2012, 05:51:44 pm »
I have seen one today in the flesh and i had it fully extended looks very good. just a miner fault the gardiners carbon gooseneck will not fit the top of the facelift poles.

Perhaps this is for a reason maybe facelift have got plans for their own carbon fibre goosenecks   ;) ;)

Paul

I would of thought this is not good if you are hoping to Gardiner customers buying your
poles.Its just more exspence.

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2012, 05:57:44 pm »
If it's not in Stock then you shouldnt be able to buy it unless it clearly says pre-order and an expected date I shipping
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Halfadaylee

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2012, 06:08:15 pm »
any news on the pole we ordered mike, was ordered last week to arrive this week

You could not make this up.
So after all the hype, no poles.
It seems you have taken all the innovation of one suppler with all the customer service of another.
Brilliant.

customer service a company beginning with B

oh yes.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2012, 06:26:46 pm »
o dear o dear,do some of these companys never learn ;) ;D ;D ;D

Lee GLS

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2012, 06:36:19 pm »
What annoys me is that mike@facelift has been asked on more than 1 occasion as to wether the gardiner carbon fibre goose neck would fit their pole, and this has never been answered, he said he would find out, but IMHO he knew full well that it doesn't, and realises that he would loose potential first sales by telling us this, I was going to order one of these poles as I liked to look of the clamps and seem like a genuinely good pole, but it seems like their customer service is not so good, and that I just as important as the product they are selling. :-\

Dani J

« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2012, 06:44:46 pm »
What annoys me is that mike@facelift has been asked on more than 1 occasion as to wether the gardiner carbon fibre goose neck would fit their pole, and this has never been answered, he said he would find out, but IMHO he knew full well that it doesn't, and realises that he would loose potential first sales by telling us this, I was going to order one of these poles as I liked to look of the clamps and seem like a genuinely good pole, but it seems like their customer service is not so good, and that I just as important as the product they are selling. :-\

i second that, i send him an e mail, yesterday about this and he hasn't replied yet  ???
Bring back BOSHRAVIE  ;D

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2012, 06:54:39 pm »
In answer to all your questions....

A) The Gardiner goosenecks do not fit... sorry for the delay in getting this info...

B) Everyone who has e-mailed me about the poles has had an accurate reply regarding delivery dates and where the poles are available..

C) Dani J I don't believe I have had an e-mail about the Gardiner goosenecks...

D) Delivery dates given have been accurate and as expected with pre orders are not as quick as we usually operate...

I am sure the wait will be worth while when you see the poles. We will be operating on next day service as normal once the pre orders are dealt with...

My E-mail address is on every post feel free to ask me anymore questions....

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:10 pm »

E-mail me please Steve and I will get the delivery date for your order. Thanks

Stephen Fox

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2012, 10:09:24 pm »

Lee , you can fit the Gardiner gooseneck but it is not ideal as you have to remove the top section of pole, see picture in link:-

http://postimage.org/image/pt0qhj3cz/

So really you would lose a section and some of the pole length, but we can accommodate this for customers and reduce the price if they would like to do so.

I not sure about the comments on customer service as these poles are not available on the Facelift website (?) - you can only order through Mike and by phoning through to the office. Everyone who has phoned, (and there has been a lot!) has been told the same - it is preorder only and then given a approximate date of delivery. These poles are in stock but it is not the official launch, kind of like going to see a film before it's nationwide release, previews as it were. Hope this makes sense.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:57 pm »
WCM is looking forward to getting the Phoenix pole......   ;D

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 10:27:42 pm »
When is the October Mag out Lee?

Dani J

« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 10:30:16 pm »

Lee , you can fit the Gardiner gooseneck but it is not ideal as you have to remove the top section of pole, see picture in link:-

So really you would lose a section and some of the pole length, but we can accommodate this for customers and reduce the price if they would like to do so.

I not sure about the comments on customer service as these poles are not available on the Facelift website (?) - you can only order through Mike and by phoning through to the office. Everyone who has phoned, (and there has been a lot!) has been told the same - it is preorder only and then given a approximate date of delivery. These poles are in stock but it is not the official launch, kind of like going to see a film before it's nationwide release, previews as it were. Hope this makes sense.

That makes a lot of sense to me now, by the way your website doesn't work  ;)

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2012, 10:32:24 pm »

Its currently undergoing a Facelift.... ;)

mikey

« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2012, 10:39:30 pm »
well at least you come on a forum a talk mike@facelift   cheers            8) 8)

Stephen Fox

« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2012, 10:41:14 pm »
If it's not in Stock then you shouldnt be able to buy it unless it clearly says pre-order and an expected date I shipping

Thats why we haven't put them on the Facelift website yet. You can't order them from there only over the phone, where you will be told approx date of delivery. (in fact a load went out today)

Dani J

« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:26 pm »

Its currently undergoing a Facelift.... ;)

No I didn’t mean your website, I meant Stephen fox .  :)

Stephen Fox

« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44:41 pm »
I have seen one today in the flesh and i had it fully extended looks very good. just a miner fault the gardiners carbon gooseneck will not fit the top of the facelift poles.

Perhaps this is for a reason maybe facelift have got plans for their own carbon fibre goosenecks  ;) ;)

Paul

I would of thought this is not good if you are hoping to Gardiner customers buying your
poles.Its just more exspence.

To be honest we are not overly concerned with other companies products being compatible with ours, a gooseneck or pole for that matter, wont last forever. Technology moves on. Our main goal at the new Facelift it to produce products that are better than what is available, otherwise what is the point!?

Stephen Fox

« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48:21 pm »

Cheers Dani, sorted it now!

Dani J

« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2012, 10:51:16 pm »

Cheers Dani, sorted it now!

You welcome  :)

Stephen Fox

« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2012, 10:52:23 pm »

You could not make this up.
So after all the hype, no poles.
It seems you have taken all the innovation of one suppler with all the customer service of another.
Brilliant.

This is a little hard to swallow..........

Not sure you are actually a customer or not, so commenting on our customer service with no first hand experience...?? There are poles, and in stock, but you can only order over the phone or with Mike direct. Everyone who has ordered is fully informed and aware of this.