Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mart - C

Dirt Driver Trailer Pressure Washer New
« on: August 17, 2012, 01:27:01 pm »
For sale is my Dirt driver Model DDHW.30.

This machine is a great bit of  kit for anyone who wants to make a business out of pressure washing or who has one . I thought I would post here to see if there is any interest before I put in on ebay. These machines cost over 20k new. They have a kubota 905, 3 cylinder engine and a Hawk pump that puts out around 26 litres a minute & Hot or cold  Wash. . It's ready to tow away. I'm away from sat 18 until 25th .  

Link to the machine.
http://www.dirtdriver.co.uk/products/products_page.htm

The best  offers over 1k can have it. Any offers to my email please and when I get back next week best offer can have it. PS: Simon someone beat your offer  :P

My email is goldibms@gmail.com

Here are a couple of pics just ignore the water tank that is off my brendon washer.

Mart - C

Re: Dirt Driver Trailer Pressure Washer New
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 08:31:22 pm »
£1001.00

let me know when i can pick it up!

Simon

LOL. Someone who knows how good dirt drivers are:)   Maybe a few extra quid when I say it must have @ least 30 meters of hose on its own reel built in. It also has two 110 v sockets that come in handy for lights working late ect. The engine has just been serviced and the exhaust rebuilt, a brand new battery and new diesel cav filter and brand new diesel hoses all round. It has been stripped rebuilt and cleaned. It's a 20Hp machine 200bar .