Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: carpet pest!!!!help
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 09:53:24 pm »
NO.... I'm Gary ;D

Gary Longley

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 10:00:59 pm »
NO.... I'm Gary ;D

Ok, my name is Neil  ;D  ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2012, 02:43:07 am »
I'm Brian and so's my wife!!!

cleantech

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 03:50:05 pm »
I like this Cleantech bloke  ;D

I'm not having a pop at you but how come you can be a 'green' eco cleaner but then use an industrial pesticide when it suits you or the eco loving customer? To me that is a contradiction.

It just confuses me, its like being bisexual, one minute you're chatting up some bird and giving it the jack the lad lines and telling her how much you like to suck rugs, the next you're in the Blue Oyster Bar dressed in leather looking for some serious man love and trying to get hold of someones wand. My old mate Adam in Surrey had the same issues. Don't see him on here much now, think he is having therapy.  

Just pick the one you say you are and stick with it, and anyway if you are truly Green you should have carefully removed all those maggots and rehoused them in a large meadow with a little stream running through it.  

Ha ha funny guy...Green cleaning all the way for me....but i have a proffesional line of stock that i use whatever the case. I have certification that allows me to purchase such Industrial products if required. I wouldnt last long if all i had in my arsenal was some collodial cleaning solutions like some guys on here. I clean with what is required and most cases MS will suffice if it wont I have the big bad chems aswell