Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jim_77

Re: carpet pest!!!!help
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 07:41:21 pm »
It wasn't intended to be sarcastic, sorry if that's how it came across... looking at the time of post I was probably tired, hence no punctuation or smilies.

kiss and make up :-*

Steven Lawrence

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 07:49:17 pm »
give this bloke a ring, he knows everything about everything crawling or flying! tell him i gave you his details,  :)

Peter Higgs
07967 392964
www.pghpestcontrol.co.uk

He will advise you on best thing to do.

Thanks steve

Pleasure!

cleantech

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 08:20:38 pm »
It wasn't intended to be sarcastic, sorry if that's how it came across... looking at the time of post I was probably tired, hence no punctuation or smilies.

kiss and make up :-*

OK jim sorry if i got it wrong  :-*

cleantech

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 08:22:58 pm »
Is there a dead body under the floorboards  8)?

concrete floor pete

robertaigin

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 11:30:08 am »
Hi,

For moth proofing and any other insect pest, I use a product called "Constrain". It will kill anything that crawls, but is safe to use in the home. It is a product used in museums etc.

More information at:  www.historyonics.com

Robert Aigin

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 04:06:05 pm »
You may want to speak to Julie Roberts at Chemspec Europe on 01274597333 who can also assist.

Ricky Ponting

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 01:07:06 pm »
I think treating maggots & ants are completely different tasks. You must contact a good carpet cleaning service provider.

Garyj

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 03:53:21 pm »
I like this Cleantech bloke  ;D

I'm not having a pop at you but how come you can be a 'green' eco cleaner but then use an industrial pesticide when it suits you or the eco loving customer? To me that is a contradiction.

It just confuses me, its like being bisexual, one minute you're chatting up some bird and giving it the jack the lad lines and telling her how much you like to suck rugs, the next you're in the Blue Oyster Bar dressed in leather looking for some serious man love and trying to get hold of someones wand. My old mate Adam in Surrey had the same issues. Don't see him on here much now, think he is having therapy.  

Just pick the one you say you are and stick with it, and anyway if you are truly Green you should have carefully removed all those maggots and rehoused them in a large meadow with a little stream running through it.  

Helen

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 05:03:11 pm »
Ah good, Gary you're awake again ;D

I like this Cleantech bloke  ;D

I'm not having a pop at you but how come you can be a 'green' eco cleaner but then use an industrial pesticide when it suits you or the eco loving customer? To me that is a contradiction.

It just confuses me, its like being bisexual, one minute you're chatting up some bird and giving it the jack the lad lines and telling her how much you like to suck rugs, the next you're in the Blue Oyster Bar dressed in leather looking for some serious man love and trying to get hold of someones wand. My old mate Adam in Surrey had the same issues. Don't see him on here much now, think he is having therapy.  

Just pick the one you say you are and stick with it, and anyway if you are truly Green you should have carefully removed all those maggots and rehoused them in a large meadow with a little stream running through it.  

Garyj

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 05:11:36 pm »
yes, it's summer, the nights start drawing in at the end of the week so I can start thinking about hibernation again till next year  :).

Pssss, wanna buy some wheels for an air mover, going cheap  :-*

Helen

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 05:15:10 pm »
Psss I know!
Soon

Gary Longley

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 05:20:13 pm »
search the forums for moth or carpet moth

Loads of topics

Your basic training should have covered pests ;)

Should have expected a comment like that from yourself. I am seeing a pattern develop with your posts at this stage.

I agree 100%. Although he doesn't behave like this on the other forum where he is a moderator. He has a much different tone on there. Seems he just frequents this forum to use it for sarcastic off the collar remarks. Another thing, why have a stupid face avator on here and a normal nice photo on Cleantalk. You need to start treating  both forums the same....

Garyj

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 05:30:14 pm »

Loads of topics

Should have expected a comment like that from yourself. I am seeing a pattern develop with your posts at this stage.

I agree 100%. Although he doesn't behave like this on the other forum where he is a moderator. He has a much different tone on there. Seems he just frequents this forum to use it for sarcastic off the collar remarks. Another thing, why have a stupid face avator on here and a normal nice photo on Cleantalk. You need to start treating  both forums the same....

Pot, kettle and black.

No idea who you are but has to be the worst troll account ever seen on here. You come across bitter, twisted and a right thick sod. You're probably not very old either, mmmmm. Do us all a favour and try and get a girlfriend.

Garyj

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 05:46:48 pm »
Or maybe one of those confused Green Cleaners that likes a bit of everything. That would make sense  ;)

Gary Longley

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 05:51:40 pm »

Loads of topics

Pot, kettle and black.

No idea who you are but has to be the worst troll account ever seen on here. You come across bitter, twisted and a right thick sod. You're probably not very old either, mmmmm. Do us all a favour and try and get a girlfriend.

What are you on. A troll? Do you say that to every new poster? Bitter, twisted, about what? Are you for real? I'm actually in my 50's, married with grand children and have been in the carpet industry, retailing, fitting, cleaning for about 35 years. Don't tell me I'm a troll  ;D  ;D

Gary Longley

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 06:04:05 pm »
Ah, so Mr Neal is protected because he's a moderator on Cleantalk, I see (close ranks)  ;D  ;D

Garyj

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 06:19:36 pm »

Loads of topics

Pot, kettle and black.

What are you on. A troll? Do you say that to every new poster? Bitter, twisted, about what? Are you for real? I'm actually in my 50's, married with grand children and have been in the carpet industry, retailing, fitting, cleaning for about 35 years. Don't tell me I'm a troll  ;D  ;D

You ARE a troll, no one is that ignorant as to join a forum and be an arse from the word go. Maybe your piles are playing you up, certainly affected your sense of humour anyway. 

Gary Longley

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 06:31:32 pm »

Loads of topics

Pot, kettle and black.

You ARE a troll, no one is that ignorant as to join a forum and be an arse from the word go. Maybe your piles are playing you up, certainly affected your sense of humour anyway. 

Go gary, GO  ;D  ;D

Garyj

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 06:41:30 pm »
You'll be putting a photo of me on your avatar next  :-*

Gary Longley

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 09:51:36 pm »
You'll be putting a photo of me on your avatar next  :-*

Nothing to do wth you that, gary is my name  :P