Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Colin Day

Re: Colin Day
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 08:09:47 am »
always thought he would end up one of Nick"s bitches best place for him

Ahh, Darran O.... There was a thing on TV about Trolls last night, I was expecting to see you!!!

Are you all hard on the key board but a gibbering wreck when confronted...? ;D

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 08:20:00 am »
 I remember when i first started out and colin had not long started himself he was one of the first to offer his advice and help . top guy and wish him the best of luck with it all.

billy think your wrong i think colin is more fitting to the role of PIMP instead.

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 08:46:31 am »
always thought he would end up one of Nick"s bitches best place for him

Rather a pathetic and childish thing to say, so I have put up a suitable picture just for you Darren

Russ Chadd

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 09:11:27 am »
I think you have made a smart move Colin... best of luck !

Andrew@Approved Carpet Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 09:21:29 am »
Well done Colin, wishing you all the best.
Andrew
Approved Carpet Cleaning of Flitwick
www.carpetcleaningbedfordshire.co.uk

Darren O

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 10:06:50 am »
All this time that Colin has been slagging of the Airflex and raving about the Jaguar he"s been employed by Solutions Uk just sums the company up realy.

Dennis

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 10:40:06 am »
You do realise when they said you'd be working on Jaguars they didn't mean these?

;D ;D ;D ;D

wynne jones

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 11:01:22 am »
You do realise when they said you'd be working on Jaguars they didn't mean these?

;D ;D ;D ;D

;D

You will be a big asset to the company, all the best Colin.  :)
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

AshWhite

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 11:04:45 am »
The best of luck to you Colin as i for one will miss your banter on this forum(unless you are allowed to bat for the other side)............Regards Alan(swindon............centre of the unknown universe(and Paulo Di Canio))

It's never stopped Billy from posting..
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 11:06:02 am »
All this time that Colin has been slagging of the Airflex and raving about the Jaguar he"s been employed by Solutions Uk just sums the company up realy.

What a sour and pathetic individual you come over as.... I truly hope that you are not this bitter in real life....

john martin

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 11:12:39 am »
Good luck Colin ...  :)

Wonder how much you can say here now ...

Test -  The Jag ... Its pretty much two buckets nailed to an old fishbox   :-X

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 11:22:05 am »
 ;D ;D ;D

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 12:02:43 pm »
I do genuinely wish Colin all the best in his new role and have said the same on facebook.

However, it is fair to say that Colin has been disparaging about the Airflex in the past on many occasions.

Darren O's comments may have come across as harsh, but in hindsight Colin's comments can be seen at the very least as disingenuous.

At the time I simply put it down to being a Solutions fan boy which we have ribbed him about - it now turns out he held a part time position at Solutions.

If you're reading this Colin, again all the best, but I would be very grateful that Matt Flewitt doesn't seem to be litigious by nature.

Darren O

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 12:58:58 pm »
Some of the posts Colin made recentley about the 6.6vacs i thought there was somebody else behind it

Colin Day

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 02:40:26 pm »
I am NOT OFFICIALLY working for for the cleaning supplier as yet.

I have helped Nick in the past to return the favours he done for me when my business was going down the pan, no money has ever exchanged hands. That's what mates do... (I'll explain what a mate is some other time Darran O ;))

He explained to me a week ago that he needed someone to help out and advised that I stopped recommending or even mentioning his products on CIU, as we were drawing up a plan for me to work there.

I really appreciate the support the majority of you have wrote. As I find John Martin (or Reginald Kenneth Dwight or whatever he likes to call himself) and Darran O insignificant, their comments are just funny in a pathetic sort of a way.

I am shocked.... no, disappointed that someone I've looked up to since joining CIU has tried to stir the proverbial, he is even a friend on FB... :o (Well not any longer)

Colin Day

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 02:52:00 pm »
Good luck Colin ...  :)

Wonder how much you can say here now ...

Test -  The Jag ... Its pretty much two buckets nailed to an old fishbox   :-X

I could be pathetic and hide behind a name... ;)

I'm not a thick bloke, I appreciate that I have to be careful what I say and I stick to rules....

Paul Heath

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2012, 03:04:41 pm »
Good luck to you......by the way i have booked your 6 monthly oven clean in ???...all the money you will be earning, presume you don't want to do it yourself... ;D ;D

Colin Day

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19:12 pm »
Good luck to you......by the way i have booked your 6 monthly oven clean in ???...all the money you will be earning, presume you don't want to do it yourself... ;D ;D

Hey, if you're prepared to travel, book me in... ;D

robert meldrum

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19:12 pm »
Always been interesting and amusing .............best of luck Colin whatever you do I'm sure you will continue to have a presence on here as well as elsewhere.

Have a good life.

Colin Day

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2012, 03:23:50 pm »
Thank you Robert....

After some very sound advice from other c/c's, family and friends, I will remain a carpet cleaner for evenings and at the weekends too.

I will still frequent this forum on the full understanding that I will NOT promote products in any way, shape or form.

There are far far too many good people on here, I'm going nowhere.... :)