Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil 47

Re: Colin Day
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2012, 11:52:38 am »
Tony
 you really dont have a clue mate , you need in the first instance be fully aware of the circumstances .

As the law stands i was fully within the law to drive , but as we all know fighting the judicial system costs money and time both of which i didn't have .

As for Colin you wound him up at a time that he wasnt able to see the funny side , and you took advantage of this to put him down .

I ,m sure at any other time colin would of laughed it off .

you both need to laugh it off and move on fatty ;D

Neil
IICRC

Russ Chadd

« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2012, 12:28:41 pm »
Lot of people on this forum showing their true colours... very disappointing reading some of these posts!
When i mentioned that "we were all in the same boat" i meant we are all in the same business... Unfortunately some people are less fortunate to be in that boat with Mike drinking Stella and eating pizza  as business is tough at the moment.

What ever happened to SOLIDARITY ?    :'(

« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2012, 12:31:52 pm »
What ever happened to SOLIDARITY ?

died a death mate... once it's leader became president of Poland   ;D ;D

« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2012, 12:35:29 pm »
However I know exactly what you mean...
So a certain moderator's business is flurishing at the moment, I will wager that there are more people struggling a little bit than will admit it on here.

Fuel is high, wages are not so high, something has to give eventually, and so people are now getting the carpets cleaned instead of buying new ones, some people have stopped that as well.

I am very slow on the carpet cleaning front, however that is my choice, but others have no choice in the matter, and no matter how you look at it..

You should not amuse yourself at others less fortunate than yourself.... escpecially if you are a moderator.

Rant over
ban accepted

;D

tomsy

« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2012, 12:58:21 pm »
I was looking out the window a while ago and saw two male pheasants having a cock fight - plenty of flapping and ego strutting but that's about it. Reminded me I hadn't logged in to CIU today.  ;D

« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2012, 01:14:59 pm »
 ;D ;D

AshWhite

« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2012, 01:19:44 pm »
I was looking out the window a while ago and saw two male pheasants having a cock fight - plenty of flapping and ego strutting but that's about it. Reminded me I hadn't logged in to CIU today.  ;D

Where the hell do you live?

I looked out the window and saw two smackheads fighting over the last can of special brew..
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2012, 02:23:10 pm »
I see pleanty of peasants pheasants when I look out my window,

But then I do live in the middle of 2000 acres of woodland   ;D ;D

creighton foyle

« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2012, 02:24:24 pm »

Where the hell do you live?

I looked out the window and saw two smackheads fighting over the last can of special brew..

did'nt know you lived by me ash  ;D

AshWhite

« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2012, 02:41:26 pm »
Creighton,
I've spent a lot of time in Morriston, and stayed with a friend on constitution hill quite a few times - but I can't say much cos I'm in the valleys ;)
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

pncleaning

« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2012, 01:17:01 am »
Sorry to hear about your business Colin and I wish you all the best for the future.