Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tony_C

15kg SPM
« on: February 16, 2012, 11:06:11 am »
15kg SPM minus 10 scoops: £50.00 cash. Buyer to collect from Addlestone, Surrey.

Call: Tony 07939 000567

Wayne Boardman

Re: 15kg SPM
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:13:39 pm »
Hi Tony,

I was going to try some of this but at £75 a tub thought it was a bit steep.
I'm sure there are loads on these forums that do use it but if you can't shift it and fancy a deal let me know.
(Not far from you - Ascot)

By the way 10 scoops --- Did you not get on with it?

Wayne

clarkson

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 12:07:44 pm »

hi
 nick and i are trying to track one of these gone missing!!!

its not mine is it ;D

john

Colin Day

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:49:45 pm »
Surely after only using 10 scoops, you can't have given SPM a good run for its money ???

£75 for a new tub isn't expensive at all, since swapping over to SPM from other products I have saved a fortune on other chemicals, especially Fabric and Fibre rinse.... :) 

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 06:11:51 pm »
Surely after only using 10 scoops, you can't have given SPM a good run for its money ???

£75 for a new tub isn't expensive at all, since swapping over to SPM from other products I have saved a fortune on other chemicals, especially Fabric and Fibre rinse.... :) 

colin loves the stuff   even has it on his breakfast cereal  ;D

Colin Day

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 08:00:05 pm »

colin loves the stuff   even has it on his breakfast cereal  ;D

And I snort it.... ;D

Tony_C

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 05:00:36 pm »

How many times should I fart about with it until I decide there are better products on the market ???

Colin Day

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 10:35:36 pm »

How many times should I fart about with it until I decide there are better products on the market ???

I've never had to fart about with it.10 scoops is roughly 2 full house jobs.... Did you mix it hot as per the instructions to activate the oxidising properties...? I'm not being funny or anything, it's just that you're the first person I've known that hasn't got on with it. If you lived closer, I'd have bought it from you at that price.... :)

des

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 12:32:23 pm »
Hi tony  I think what they are all trying to say is that there is some thing wrong .In either the way you are using S P M or with the product it self and it would be a pity to stop using this product as its the best all round cleaning chemical ive used in 28 years .Have you phoned nick at solutions and had a talk  .it will be worth you while .All the best  Des
des at mister clean

Tony_C

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 03:17:46 pm »
I've used it as per instructions. However, I'm not so vaine as to think that I'm right and everyone else is wrong, so I'll try it again.