This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

Atacked
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:35:53 pm »
Was working away today when the flow went so i walked round to the van to find my hose had been chopped in half. Look down the road a windy stood there shouted i clean here not you well cut a long story short i had a row with him and he punched me, my custy called the police and he got nicked down the road. On the plus side i stole his custy down the road as they said the felt unsafe now so to the idiot unlucky i always win lol  ;D

stuart mc

Re: Atacked
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:37:52 pm »
hope they done him with criminal damage as well as assault

woody1

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 07:41:23 pm »
Got the old bill coming round tomorrow morning to sort or the criminal damage and yeah taken him to court for this and will get it put in the local rag for customers. I am friends with most windys in my area i have never seen this guy before maybe a newbee.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 07:42:51 pm »
hope they done him with criminal damage as well as assault

exactly what i was thinkingo for compensation WOODY1 get some nice new thermobore courtesy of "angry patch man"
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 07:45:02 pm »
Got the old bill coming round tomorrow morning to sort or the criminal damage and yeah taken him to court for this and will get it put in the local rag for customers. I am friends with most windys in my area i have never seen this guy before maybe a newbee.

was he in a sign written van/car    trad/wfp? im not being a nob just wondered.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:45:17 pm »
press chargres!

woody1

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 07:45:26 pm »
did need to get new hose so not all bad

George P

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 07:55:20 pm »
press chargres!
and get 2 new windies  ;D, sorry couldnt resist, hope youre ok mate,

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 08:04:42 pm »
So Stan's turned up then?

;D
It's a game of three halves!

colin purewater

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 08:09:09 pm »
Crap that mate tbh I've been waiting for
This to happen as I'm probly treading on
A lot of toes. But hay ho! I'm. Not arsed about
getting punched, I just fear for my hose :'(

Hope your ok bud
keep it simple

colley614

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 08:12:47 pm »
I would make sure he was not allowed anywhere near you and get a new hose reel for the inconvenience

stuart mc

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 08:14:13 pm »
woody can you clarify who shouted, "I clean here not you" ? just wondering, only you say he is newbie seems strange he would shout it or cut your hose, or did you shout it, if so what right did you have to do so?

still cutting your hose and punching you is wrong whatever the answer

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:23 pm »
get it in paper , glam it up and you should clean up in that area m8.
every cloud m8,every cloud

woody1

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 08:42:34 pm »
just to clarify he shouted at me i am only guessing he is new as never seen him before or his car  and yeah i am going to play on it to get more custy's and yeah i am going to get him to replace hose and reel as i think its the least to do.

Bay View WCS

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 08:51:04 pm »
Given the nature of the work it surprises me that this type of thing doesn't happen more often.  Some on here have told stories of being threatened over the phone but that's mostly just hot air.  Actually carrying out a threat takes a different kind of idiot and that doesn't seem representative of most windys I've met and those who come on here.

I hope you do get loads of publicity and new work on the strength of it and also that this fella loses more than money and his reputation.

andyM

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:00 pm »
Was working away today when the flow went so i walked round to the van to find my hose had been chopped in half. Look down the road a windy stood there shouted i clean here not you well cut a long story short i had a row with him and he punched me, my custy called the police and he got nicked down the road. On the plus side i stole his custy down the road as they said the felt unsafe now so to the idiot unlucky i always win lol  ;D

If you had learned Gracie Ju-jitsu that would never of happened!  :-X
One of the Plebs

Llaaww

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 08:57:38 pm »
If that happened to me it would be a green light to blitz the entire neighbourhood.

Kick him in the teeth as hard as you can. Then kick him down again.

Thugs and bullies need it.
if it is dirty it is fair game

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 09:14:12 pm »

If you had learned Gracie Ju-jitsu that would never of happened!  :-X

It was George that hit him  ;D just kidding

stuart mc

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 09:26:52 pm »
just to clarify he shouted at me i am only guessing he is new as never seen him before or his car  and yeah i am going to play on it to get more custy's and yeah i am going to get him to replace hose and reel as i think its the least to do.

ok mate thought so, he has probably been there for years then with an attitude like that, deserves everything he gets ;)

Blast Away

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 09:37:14 pm »
You had to take the rest of the day off too didn't ya to go and find a place to replace your hose. Loss of earnings for the day. Had £400 worth of work left that day didn't ya?