This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wightsurf

Re: Atacked
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »
If he cut your hose ,you should point out that you thought he may of hada knife also.unlikly to have used scissors . The carrying off a knife for this type of use is a big NO NO in its self.

stuart mc

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 09:51:12 pm »
If he cut your hose ,you should point out that you thought he may of hada knife also.unlikly to have used scissors . The carrying off a knife for this type of use is a big NO NO in its self.

not sure that would be true, he would well be in his right to carry a scraper for the windows.

Jimmy Jon

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 10:06:43 pm »
As Dean Taberner always says "Window cleaning can be very distressing"  ;D

bobplum

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 10:11:47 pm »
You had to take the rest of the day off too didn't ya to go and find a place to replace your hose. Loss of earnings for the day. Had £400 worth of work left that day didn't ya?

talk about scousers ;D

woody1

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 10:36:15 pm »
If im honest i have got a criminal record for given a bloke a kicking outside a pub for hitting a girl in the pub, i would of loved to do the same to him for hitting me but i have a family to feed so have to be carefull, i could end up on the wrong side of the law hence why the police were called.

Tom White

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 11:03:33 pm »
Best way, Woody.  What would your customers think of you brawling in the street?  Maybe some would be okay with it, but others would just think that you're a thug.

bumper

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 05:57:46 am »
im out now and only got a CAUTION  ;D its not your hose ill cut next it will be curtains for you :P

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 06:57:52 am »
bumper you cant slash his curtains he s got in his van!you will be in trouble then!!every man needs a good night sleep!its not his fault he has to sleep in the van!!

oh errr he could put up his prices i suppose!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 05:52:04 pm »
bumper you cant slash his curtains he s got in his van!you will be in trouble then!!every man needs a good night sleep!its not his fault he has to sleep in the van!!

oh errr he could put up his prices i suppose!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

was it a Tranny?  :-X
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

s.w.c

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:35 pm »
wow he cut your hose,  what a twat,  you should have used the cut hole inserted in his rear as a new pure water suppository then video it and put it on u-tube. ;D