Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mobile valeting & Power wash Services

pressure washer wanted(Industrial)
« on: December 28, 2005, 07:56:42 pm »
I am looking for a good secondhand pressure washer :'( prefer hot/cold, cash waiting for the right machine please e-mail if you have one to sell static type to fit in rear of LWB Transit.
Malky
Power Wash,polish & shine

ISLA

Re: pressure washer wanted(Industrial)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 01:51:18 pm »
I have a van mounted system at the moment that includes lances, steam cleaning ability and on board tank, etc, etc.  If you still require  a system please contact me and i'll supply all the details. 

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 01:58:30 pm »
ISLA, Thanks for the replie, unfortunately your e-mail details are not showing if possible e-mail all details and price to my e-mail address many thanks
Malky

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 12:05:34 pm »
still looking

premclean

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 07:05:36 pm »
 hi there you may be interested in a pressure washer i purchased a couple of months ago. it is made by Nixons and is definately industrial strength. Its a key start petrol driven washer with  cold water. It comes with hose and quality gun, the hose is 7 metres and there is the hose with an inlet so you can feed water through a tank rather than connecting to an outside tap. The washer was purchased in error and has only been used once to wash my patio, which came up fantastic. ( i have some before and after photos.) i say in error as i was taken aback by the weight of the machine. It has a steel frame anw weighs about 10 stone. Even though it has wheels it is still too big for me to move in and out of my van and to be honest i think it would go through the floor as ive got a suzuki carry van at the moment. Anyway mate to cut a long story short the beast cost me a few quid shy of nine hundred pound and it has only had one outing out of my shed so make me a sensible offer and you will have an excellent piece of machinery which is basically new for a bit of a saving. How much of a saving we can discuss if you are interested.  Im based in Bexleyheath in Kent cheers steve phillips   by the way the psi is 3600. 

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 08:06:52 pm »
Many thanks for the replie, do you have the model number and engine make
Malky 8)

premclean

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 01:27:59 pm »
the model number is 6g390 and its a 13hp engine with 11 litres per minute flow.  Should still be on the Nixons jetters website. Just found the crediy card receipt for cleaner and it cost bit less than i thought at 816 pounds all in with vat and delivery. Hope this helps and to let you know ill take 600 pounds for it no less, as i said before its been used once.
for anyone else what im selling is an industrial pressure washer by Nixons its a serious industrial bit of kit and weighs about 10 stone so you will need a fair sized van like a peugot partner or citroen berlingo to transport it. I wasnt aware of its size when i bought it and i work on my own.its a two man job to get it into a van. Im gonna have to swallow losing a couple of hundred quid through my own negligence of not checking the weight when i ordered online. So someone put it to work and get it out of my sight!     

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 11:40:20 pm »
Many thanks for the replie premclean, had a look on the site, the machine you are selling would not be of any use to me as is a cold wash and not suitible for my purposes looking for something with a bit more water flow min 15 lt pm.Noticed you put it on the site best of luck selling it
Malky

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 12:22:22 am »
Someone must have a Karcher HDS1000 DE or similar, still looking  ??? ???
Malky 8)

hydrocleanuk

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 10:01:23 pm »
hello premclean do you still have it if so email me at beaumanenterprises@gmail.com am very interested.