Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CRAPADAPTER
« on: October 26, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »
AS I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM WOULD LIKE TO RE IGNITE THIS SUBJECT. PURCHASED 2 AT SHOW 3WEEKS LATER BOTH SIEZED. VERY BUSY SO TOOK A WHILE TO SEND BACK BUT WHEN I DID BOY OH BOY DID THEY BULL"""" ME AFTER THREATS OF COURT GAVE ME HALF MY MONEY BACK,I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SHOW!

Smudger

Re: CRAPADAPTER
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:28:06 pm »
1 - it's no good shouting !

2 - there was a production problem - which was sorted out. and as far as i am aware every1
who suffered faulty items (myself included) were treated to great customer service and items replaced
- renewed or refunded

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:31:56 pm »
Here, here smudger. The customer service was excellent and the new version is amazing bit of kit...
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

Lee GLS

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 07:32:51 pm »
I've always had great service from them, when I had a problem, all was sorted out extremely quickly, Paul is on the forums and always ready to help.

Darranvps

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 07:34:38 pm »
AS I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM WOULD LIKE TO RE IGNITE THIS SUBJECT. PURCHASED 2 AT SHOW 3WEEKS LATER BOTH SIEZED. VERY BUSY SO TOOK A WHILE TO SEND BACK BUT WHEN I DID BOY OH BOY DID THEY BULL"""" ME AFTER THREATS OF COURT GAVE ME HALF MY MONEY BACK,I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SHOW!

By the look of your language - you probably damaged them yourself and then try to blame manufacturers.

I do not use the equipment - but I can see why others use this well thought about piece of equipment, made by a very decent company.

Personally I do not like people who bad mouth others especially on a forum.

Shame on you!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 07:43:29 pm »
ill whisper then, u try spending 120 pounds on something that was useless
shame on me

Panorama

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 07:52:12 pm »
Be fine with me , my seized a few month back, but they  replaced it , cracking service :)

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 07:54:28 pm »
I've always had great service from them, when I had a problem, all was sorted out extremely quickly, Paul is on the forums and always ready to help.

ditto

bumper

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 08:25:04 pm »
I DROPED MINE AND BROKE IT THEY SENT ME A NEW ONE OUT AND ONE SIEZED AND THEY SENT A NEW ONE OUT  HAPPYDAYS :) GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE ;)

Bushboy

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 09:22:05 pm »
Mmm seems like a common theme ie a lot going back ? , glad I didn't buy one  :P

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 09:46:31 pm »
I STILL HAVE THE FIRST AQUA DAPTOR WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT, STILL WORKING GREAT, sorry caps,

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 10:44:43 pm »
Come on Paul where are u, you can confirm that I did not break it mysef as was suggested. I hear others also had problems and seem to have been sorted out,all I can say is that I am still owed 60quid. bought 2 sent them back would only refund me half the moneygood customer sevice, I didnt recieve  any just endless emails with excuses. I know that they read these forums,I have seen untold numbers of complaints here and thought that was the idea so that we window cleaners can help each other. but what ever you do dont  use capitals , your  SHOUTING       pathetic.
PS Smudger now u are aware that    not everybody   was sorted out
Alan 

bad trippy

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 10:57:03 pm »
Never bought one myself,i dont see the point, anyway i met Paul at the NEC earlier in the year and thought he was a really nice fella.
Ever since they invented the aqua adapter ive been reading with interest posts made on here about ppls experiences with it. Some have had problems, but flipping eck,everyone praised the support team from aqua,they have bent over backwords to replace free of charge faulty models.
Im not so sure you should be airing your dirty washing on this forum mate, i would suggest to the mods they delete it
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 11:11:44 pm »

Does this mean you were not prepared to have them replaced/remedied and exactly how long is "took a while"?

Actually don`t bother answering i can make my own mind up.

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 12:13:21 am »
i love em!!the aqua-daptor has defo speeded me up and no loop of hose.fantastic on the end of an SLX!

pole hose is good quality stuff as well.excellent customer service.what more can i say!!

quality piece of wfp kit IMO.

REGARDS

DAZMOND
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 07:58:03 am »
but what ever you do dont  use capitals , your  SHOUTING       pathetic.
PS Smudger now u are aware that    not everybody   was sorted out
Alan 

hmmm....    as with other forums it's regarded as bad manners to use caps - buy hey ho some people just like that...
you do appear to be in a minority of 1 - i think your posts indicate exactly why that is...

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

geefree

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 08:04:08 am »
Saying someone is a really nice fella does not take away the fact that that a guy has had a problem here...

and to suggest he broke it himself because he types in capital letters is absurd,

If i had spent £120 for something that was useless i would be annoyed too.

lighten up.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 08:14:18 am »
I think the problem is a refund most companies will not refund in full.Every had replacements.

Smudger

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 08:16:27 am »
Gazza - yep you have a point - however, why does this chap have a problem ?
I'm sure there's more to this than simply the fact that AD won't/haven't refunded.

the suggestion about breaking it himself was probably harsh.....

but the posts are not condusive to being sympathetic....

Darran

Lee GLS

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 08:22:56 am »
Pristine windows, can you clear this up for us. How long had you had the aqua dapters when they broke? Did you contact AD straight away? did you send them back straight away? did you get offered a repair? If so did you demand your money back after their satisfaction guaranteed period?