Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Couple of questions for Derek West
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2011, 06:25:16 pm »
garage ?? ?? ??

luxury
 ;D ;D ;D

Phil Taylor

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2011, 06:35:11 pm »

It's amazing how people are easily drawn into 'applying' for an 'association' that doesn't really exist, well only in the mind of the creator.

Mr Day is defending their position vigourously with little success. It's like sheep being led into a pen  ;D

Let's see how many stay on board when membership fee's are due. Let's see how many remain in place when Derek throws a wobbly when he doesn't get his own way?

Let's wait and see  :)

Colin Day

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2011, 06:42:57 pm »

It's amazing how people are easily drawn into 'applying' for an 'association' that doesn't really exist, well only in the mind of the creator.

Mr Day is defending their position vigourously with little success. It's like sheep being led into a pen 
;D

Let's see how many stay on board when membership fee's are due. Let's see how many remain in place when Derek throws a wobbly when he doesn't get his own way?

Let's wait and see  :)

I am just a deeply loyal person, I'm sorry for you if you can't get your head around that.... But that's your problem, not mine.... :-*

fitz2kleen

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2011, 07:04:12 pm »
I cant for the life of me understand why people who dont even show a website have the gall to rip apart people who try to make improvements which can and will benefit us all.
What have you done to make a difference to the carpet cleaning industry???
Derek has put a lot of time, effort and no doubt expense into doing what most of us only talk about.
He may have only been in the business for a few years that doesnt make him any less knowledgable than the rest of you.
From what i know of Derek most people would be envious of his passion and drive for the business and sector as a whole.
If you dont like what he's trying to do, stay out of it, theres no need for all the name calling and bull thats being dished out.

« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »
Funny thing is  , an employee of mine gained entry last week , and I trained him , he has never been on a course officially  ,and has no insurance , just 9 months experience working for me .

There's always one who by his actions spoils it for everyone else.....nice one. >:(
I presume you were hoping to achieve something with this?
Will the real Philip Taylor please stand up.

Phil Taylor

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:44 pm »
Well I have a 600 psi triple vac and a rotary as well as a 100 psi twin and 3 puzzis, would I qualify?

I have a lot more than that and I did not  ;D

It seems there is an anonymous committee   whose function is to provide heresay and opinion , based on what is posted on forums to decide whether to admit someone .

Funny thing is  , an employee of mine gained entry last week , and I trained him , he has never been on a course officially  ,and has no insurance , just 9 months experience working for me .

then he won't be a member for much longer J.

So this person got through the due diligence then?  ;D  ;D

Some Committee you got.

Billy Russell

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2011, 09:31:14 pm »
i must admit i do find this forum highly amusing at times! Phillip,to make the sweeping statements you've made about Derek you obviously never met him or spoken to him!

« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2011, 09:33:16 pm »
Billy ..........................    it is Derek........

drumming up more business in a roundabout way

:o :o
 ;D ;D

Phil Taylor

« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2011, 09:38:52 pm »
i must admit i do find this forum highly amusing at times! Phillip,to make the sweeping statements you've made about Derek you obviously never met him or spoken to him!

Nope, and nor do I wish to, my sweeping statements have only been questions that he has chosen not to answer? Looking back at his previous posts this is a man with alot of  :-X who likes confrontation on forums, but now because he thinks he's in a position of power, playing God with other peoples applications, he seems to be a little quiet  :-\

You could always join my new association. It's free, and anyone can join!!

Billy Russell

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:23 pm »
As tempting as it sounds  ::) i think i'll stick with the original Tacca, at least with that one i know who i'm talking to!!!!!  ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2011, 09:46:29 pm »
Jason I'd have to charge you rent!

Btw I have an upholstery tool if you still need one?

Shaun

Jim_77

« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2011, 09:48:06 pm »
Advanced..... puzzi....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Working on that rationale, where can I join the Retarded Carpet Cleaners Association???

Colin Day

« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2011, 09:48:14 pm »
Derek calmed down ages ago dear....

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, lock yourself in a dark room, and have a word with yourself you barmy twit... (Why do I get my I's and A's mixed up....?) :P

;D

Jim_77

« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2011, 09:49:25 pm »
What an isshole!!!

Phil Taylor

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2011, 09:51:19 pm »
What an isshole!!!

Jim don't call Colin that  ;D

Colin Day

Jim_77

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2011, 09:53:44 pm »
Suck my dack!

Colin Day

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2011, 09:55:58 pm »

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2011, 09:56:12 pm »
It's not Derek but I think I know who it is lol

Shaun

Phil Taylor

« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2011, 09:58:21 pm »
It's not Derek but I think I know who it is lol

Shaun

Shaun give me a ring tom might have a big job for you to cover your way mate  :P