Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Couple of questions for Derek West
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2011, 10:15:19 pm »
Love to but my puzzi is broke ;D

Shaun

jasonl

« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2011, 10:53:21 pm »
Love to but my puzzi is broke ;D

Shaun

;D  ;D

I would do it , but I am giving the lingerie department in Marks and spencers a dirt swirl  tomorrow night  ;D
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Phil Taylor

« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2011, 03:30:54 pm »
Did we get anywhere with derek answering the questions?

Who's on the committeee Dericka? Who will scrutanise my application? Are you being open and transparrent?

All gone quiet? I thought so, oh well, mates will be mates I suppose, but just wait till he starts charging for the pleasure  :o

robert meldrum

« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2011, 04:30:21 pm »
Maybe the recent posts which suggest the new breed of portables, with added heat, auto fill / empty being able to equal some T/M's performance the realisation that it's no longer necessary to spend £10k - £40 to get carpets CLEAN or indeed to run a PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaning business and regard the membership requirements to be insulting or realise they can take the freely available information from this forum and come up with their own successful marketing plan.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2011, 04:48:29 pm »
Maybe the recent posts which suggest the new breed of portables, with added heat, auto fill / empty being able to equal some T/M's performance the realisation that it's no longer necessary to spend £10k - £40 to get carpets CLEAN or indeed to run a PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaning business and regard the membership requirements to be insulting or realise they can take the freely available information from this forum and come up with their own successful marketing plan.

Thats a big sentence.  ;D

robert meldrum

« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2011, 04:50:46 pm »
So is 10 years  ::) ::)

creighton foyle

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2011, 12:42:02 am »
derek , just ignore all posts made by tacca whoever he  or she is and carry on doing what you are doing.
 things are going well so why contribute to this post for the entertainment of a person who is not willing to make their self known and is so obviously anti tacca. as you have said previously " tacca is not for everyone".

fitz2kleen

Phil Taylor

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2011, 10:46:31 am »
What is TACCA?

Is it an officially formed Association abiding by Association rules? No. But it call's itself an Association, maybe one needs to report to the authorities?

Is it one person behind the scenes running the show? Yes. (ok, plus his web designer) lol

Anyone can build a website!

Because Derek is one of those so called 'popular' persons on here (only for stupid, patronising childish past posts - yes, I notice he has calmed down since playing 'God') member's just flock to him like a sheep, actually it's rather amusing to note the ones who have done so as they often come accross as having very little foresite (apart from the odd one or two). I suppose in real life maybe you would call them abit 'thick'!

Who's on the Committee Derek? Now you mustn't lie now to your 'membership', you did tell us earlier there was a Committee deciding on everyone's fate?

How long have you been in the business for?

Answers on a postcard please cos I doubt we're going to get them on here  ;D  ;D

fitz2kleen

robert meldrum

« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2011, 12:14:03 pm »
I thought you were a mate of Derek's on a wind up when you first posted. While I agree almost 100% with this post I've avoided being too confrontational as I'm known or assumed to provide a negative response to many posts on here.

Danger is.............

Your last post will be seen as confrontational and likely to start tit for tat arguments rather than opening the floor for debate.

wynne jones

« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:47 pm »
I can't see the point in dissing something that hasn't even got off the ground yet.

I don't think Derek gives a monkeys what anyone's opinions are and will 'just do it' which is a phrase more people ought to focus on and they might actually achieve more themselves.

It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Ricky M

« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2011, 03:07:01 pm »
What is TACCA?

Is it an officially formed Association abiding by Association rules? No. But it call's itself an Association, maybe one needs to report to the authorities?

Is it one person behind the scenes running the show? Yes. (ok, plus his web designer) lol

Anyone can build a website!

Because Derek is one of those so called 'popular' persons on here (only for stupid, patronising childish past posts - yes, I notice he has calmed down since playing 'God') member's just flock to him like a sheep, actually it's rather amusing to note the ones who have done so as they often come accross as having very little foresite (apart from the odd one or two). I suppose in real life maybe you would call them abit 'thick'!

Who's on the Committee Derek? Now you mustn't lie now to your 'membership', you did tell us earlier there was a Committee deciding on everyone's fate?

Answers on a postcard please cos I doubt we're going to get them on here  ;D  ;D

Hi there, who are you ? it just appears you have a lot to say but wont reveal who you really are which is a bit confusing, as a man if i have gripe with somebody over something then I will not hide behind a false name and if I was publicly ripping something cause i did not believe init then I would stand up and be counted.
There is always freedom of speech and that's a very good thing and everybody should have an opinion or a say when something is opened up to a public area but to rant on from false name and area that's just seems slightly cowardly verging on " yellow belly cornflake eater " in my small minded books.

Be a Man ( a woman would not hide away who she really was )

Dont be yella get off your horse and drink your milk !!
 ;D

www.ability1975.co.uk
                          www.carpetcleaninguttoxeter.co.uk  
              NCCA !? but why have non of my clients herd of them ??

« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2011, 07:14:05 pm »
What is TACCA?

As you seem to have made it your lifes ambition to rubbish TACCA, although it appears you couldn't wait to advertise it on here with the logo, perhaps it would be a mightly good idea if you fill us in on who you are exactly.
Answers on a postcard please cos I doubt we're going to get them on here...to you too

Phil Taylor

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2011, 07:18:54 pm »

My real name is Phil Taylor.

The questions still stand.

« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2011, 07:34:25 pm »

My real name is Phil Taylor.

The questions still stand.

Well that's the back of the postage stamp bit done, how about filling out the rest of the postcard......where you are? how long you been carpet cleaning? what exactly is your issue with Derek & TACCA? Why do you show the badge if you are against it so much?

Phil Taylor

« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2011, 07:34:58 pm »
I thought you were a mate of Derek's on a wind up when you first posted. While I agree almost 100% with this post I've avoided being too confrontational as I'm known or assumed to provide a negative response to many posts on here.

Danger is.............

Your last post will be seen as confrontational and likely to start tit for tat arguments rather than opening the floor for debate.

I'm no mate of his. Robert, you think like the majority, that's the majority who just look in but don't post. For a so called 'organisation' ( ;D) to tell lies at the outset is not best practise.

People miss read me with what I am saying. TACCA should be good, could be good for our industry but only if set up correctly now. You can't have one person (who barely has 'licked' a few carpets) running a one man band dictatorship style 'association' - that don't work.

TACCA should have been set up (like CLEAN was) with a proper formatting Committee that was transparent and was credible with 'Officer's' having been in the industry for a very long time on it to start with.

Derek has less than 4 years experience cleaning carpets whereby he and he alone is deciding on membership from applicants who have been in the business for 40 plus years or more. That don't work.

It's only the lost flock, the forum 'mates', the outcasts or ridiculers of the NCCA, that are being sucked into an artificial void.

By not answering the fundamental questions one poses from propective applicants on here certainly deters one and many others reading this thread from applying. Show some management skills (as you are managing TACCA alone) and answer the questions and also tell us your plans to form such a National Committee? When are you going to have lawful Association status?

Thanks, Phil.

Phil Taylor

« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2011, 09:07:05 pm »
It's amazing how the man himself replies on over threads but fails to answer any questions on this one?

Are we any closer to answering the questions laid out in this thread?

I think Robert has the right idea, let it die of death and I believe it will.

You wait till he starts charging £600 per year for membership, the 'flock' will soon disappear  ;D

Phillip Mold

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »
Some valid issues there, BUT, without an individuals drive TACCA or whatever would not have go this far. I for one assume, and will walk if it does not happen, that a properly democratic organisation emerges, but until then we should be grateful for Derek and his efforts.

Committees sit and talk,  Derek is doing.
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

Phil Taylor

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2011, 09:21:48 pm »
I for one assume, and will walk if it does not happen, that a properly democratic organisation emerges,

Your'll be waiting a long time