This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

2 RULE BOOKS
« on: April 13, 2011, 08:46:18 pm »
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK WHY SOME PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH PLUGGING THERE PRODUCTS AND OTHERS ARE JUMPED ON?

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=120934.20

WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Frankybadboy

Re: 2 RULE BOOKS
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 09:13:09 pm »
just reading that post as well and think same

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 09:18:19 pm »
It's probably because no-one hit the moderator button. Craig from Polarbrite seems to have a dislike of Gardiners and grasses them up at every opportunity it seems.

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »
It would appear that someone slags Gardiners off, but Gardiners, who were merely answering a question without promoting their products gets slated. I thought it was very unjust. Gardiners were just trying to answer the objection.
It also seems that Alex (not Gardiner) was the mouth to promote Aerial Brushes and Business DVD on behalf of Tebac, but I saw no repremand with him.
Spruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 09:23:37 pm »
and now alex gardiner is hinting towards no longer posting. it would be a great loss to all of us that use there products and might need advice on fitting etc  >:(

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »
and now alex gardiner is hinting towards no longer posting. it would be a great loss to all of us that use there products and might need advice on fitting etc  >:(
well i wouldnt blame him.

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 09:30:57 pm »
There are other forums where Gardiners are more welcome but to be honest they rarely get involved much any more other than to defend themselves. Best way really and more professional than some suppliers. If you want to recommend them or anyone else you are free to post links and reviews etc but they can't do it themselves. Most of the plants are fairly obvious really. Don't think Gardiners would stoop that low.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »
i feel aqua dapter get away with a lot regards the rules ...

wpclean

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 09:40:00 pm »
I think Alex G is so helpful and his knowledge and insight of wfp products is second to none.

How many suppliers would take the time to come on here to give feedback about the products they sell ?

Most people can tell when a supplier is taking liberties and trying to get free advertising, but imho Alex G is not one of these.

I would ask how many of you would go on an open forum, where your customers could pick up on any fault with your service ?

I have observed a few bad egg suppliers and their plants on here over the years, but Alex G is the only supplier I trust to give honest factual advice . . . . . so keep posting mate  ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »
To quote a film i once saw..."Dont let the player haters stop you doing your thang!"  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 09:49:25 pm »
It's probably because no-one hit the moderator button. Craig from Polarbrite seems to have a dislike of Gardiners and grasses them up at every opportunity it seems.
craig is a right bitch when gardiners are talked about.

remind me off that other bloke from omimvac what was his name gen/glen he was another

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 10:00:11 pm »
craig is a right bitch when gardiners are talked about.

remind me off that other bloke from omimvac what was his name gen/glen he was another

Thats right he all but said he invented the concept of the guttervac until someone posted a patent registered in the 60's..funny it didnt have his name on it

Dave Willis

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 10:02:03 pm »
Glyn? He was funny, came on here under a different name recommending his products  ;D
Might still be about under another name.

G Griffin

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 10:02:26 pm »
i feel aqua dapter get away with a lot regards the rules ...

A bit unfair.
It seems to me Aqua adapter are just keen to sort any problems. Good publicity, I know but you can`t knock them for that  :-\.

It was Glyn from Omnipole/vac.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Frankybadboy

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 10:05:01 pm »
Glyn? He was funny, came on here under a different name recommending his products  ;D
Might still be about under another name.
thats the chappy.wtach him fly off the handle was great ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 11:16:38 pm »
 I  wrote why do some pay to advertise, then I deleted  my statement my self, then ciu quite rightly reminded companies about advertising and therefore removed the advert.

I pay 400.00 to advertise for a quarter others do not.

Your bit about me being a grass etc a tad weird.

Tom White

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 11:29:05 pm »
Alex helped me recently, big style, it would be a shame to lose him from the forum.  He doesn't have to advertise his stuff here anyway; his customers tend to do that for him.  His poles are spot on (at least the SLX is, and I quite like the CLX; I've not used any of his others so can't comment).

Alex didn't tell me they were good; other forum members did this.

Alex Allen

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 02:25:18 pm »
It would appear that someone slags Gardiners off, but Gardiners, who were merely answering a question without promoting their products gets slated. I thought it was very unjust. Gardiners were just trying to answer the objection.
It also seems that Alex (not Gardiner) was the mouth to promote Aerial Brushes and Business DVD on behalf of Tebac, but I saw no repremand with him.
Spruce

rubbish i brought the aerail brush and it is much better
just because i dont like superlight brush, means i cant post?
i have read a post about superlught brushes falling apart when practically new
and then someone like you pops up and says how good the quality is
Im not having a go at gardiners just commenting on what you others have posted

people have a good go at brodex when one of their products go wrong
but everytime i come on here gardiners seem to have problems with all their products
ok they are cheaper, and you get what you pay for
delude yourself by all means
but dont compare their cheaper poles, brushes etc with quality products
i have just been using a facelift pole and the quality is 3 timas as better
ionics new range are fantastic poles
the better quality justifes the price tag in both these poles
gardiners new lightweight pole due out with a bigger price tag
why because its lighter?
fool and his money comes to mind

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 04:29:28 pm »
Spruce

but everytime i come on here gardiners seem to have problems with all their products
why because its lighter?

Rubbish, well kind of but it does indicate that you haven't a clue what you're talking about! ;D

I've owned & used a carbon facelift for 2 years, yes granted- good quality BUT HEAVY, HEAVY, A BIT MORE HEAVY, BENDY BENDY & A BIT MORE BENDY!!!! And to top it off - they cost a fortune for what is last decades technology!!

I ditched mine for Gardiner poles & have never looked back!

I've just sold my SL2 & I'm awaiting a SL-Xtreme, however, I have had to borrow a carbon facelift to do a particular job next week & BOY am I not looking forward to that!! Even I forgot how DATED the facelifts are! Think I might need to hire Popeye for a couple of days!

For the ones in the know- it's not about a pole which will last you 10 years! but the pro's already know that! ;)

The Aerial brush might be top notch quality, granted, but what good is that if the brush in use is pants? Don't confuse separate issues Alex! ::) ;)

Gardiners constantly sell out with zero advertising, ask yourself why & it might just click! ;D

Alex Allen

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 07:22:08 pm »
Spruce

why because its lighter?

Rubbish, well kind of but it does indicate that you haven't a clue what you're talking about! ;D

I've owned & used a carbon facelift for 2 years, yes granted- good quality BUT HEAVY, HEAVY, A BIT MORE HEAVY, BENDY BENDY & A BIT MORE BENDY!!!! And to top it off - they cost a fortune for what is last decades technology!!

I ditched mine for Gardiner poles & have never looked back!

I've just sold my SL2 & I'm awaiting a SL-Xtreme, however, I have had to borrow a carbon facelift to do a particular job next week & BOY am I not looking forward to that!! Even I forgot how DATED the facelifts are! Think I might need to hire Popeye for a couple of days!

For the ones in the know- it's not about a pole which will last you 10 years! but the pro's already know that! ;)

The Aerial brush might be top notch quality, granted, but what good is that if the brush in use is pants? Don't confuse separate issues Alex! ::) ;)

Gardiners constantly sell out with zero advertising, ask yourself why & it might just click! ;D

of course you know best winproclean
i see your advice about the extreem brush is spot on  ;D

gardiners dont sell out that regular, its an old sales trick
holding the righ amount of stock each year is standard business practice
speak to any local shop keeper, you might learn something

i dont know if gardiners advertise
apart from the huge amont of time they spend grooming customers on the forum