This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

the bfg

Re: 2 RULE BOOKS
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 07:37:57 pm »
wow

sounds like your very bitter about something mate but an awful lot of people on here and other forums sing the praises of Gardeners and Pure Freedom and why not as they speak from experience.

when people sing the praises they are not just saying it over the product but the after service you get from these companies and their customer care also gets very high praise on here and other forums.

you don't hear people saying the same things about Brodex and Ionics and thats because the customer care is non existant.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 10:34:29 pm »
Gardiners service is exceptionally good and their poles are brilliant. My 4 yr old SL-X35 still works fine and my two year old SL-X22 is excellent.

I know several windies and they all try my slx's and say "wow they're light" then I tell em I paid something like £500 and £300 respectively and they say "how can you afford that?" I say "how can you afford not to?"

Light, rigid and strong. What is not to like about them?

When I was on ladders I had the lightest triple I could get - folk said I was mad using a DiY ladder for professional use. But I just added swivel feet and ladder mitts and changed the ladder every two years.

My ladder is so good it's ten years old says one windy - so what? I'm a fat geezer and I can do over a 100 ladder climbs a day with mine - if I used yours I would be gasping at 80 cuz it's so heavy to carry.

Same principle.
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:20 pm »
Alex how many people on this site share your views. You will find there are not many, if any who feel the same as you on products. I am sure many can not be wrong and you right.You seam to love the under dog.Well mate it must be lonely out there on your own.Chin up you will learn sooner or later. ;D ;D ;D ???