This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Newannaive

Re: domestic wfp
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 06:57:08 pm »
get a van with a tank in it get a freedom trolly and barrels best of both worlds picked up a job saturday his window cleaner cant reach above the conservatory , both systems have their place but wfp is going to be the future dont get left behind
good post fella  ;)

Newannaive

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 06:58:16 pm »
Knew it wouldn't take long! What do you do then newie? Carry it on your back all day, waste time filling up containers or do you enjoy lifting them in and out all day? Ask yourself why would you be winding up 100 metres of hose......do you think we just pull it out for a laugh? If you had 100 metres out that would be cos you've just done a load of houses with it, is normal people park the van pull it out to the furthest point and then work back towards the van! Maybe you enjoy walking along pulling a poxy trolley all day! You'll learn one day, eventually!
haha...attack the newb!!(been at it 6yr  ::) ) most on here seem to prefer trolley,you'll learn one day, eventually!
not being funny mate but you are clueless.if you have a decent round sometimes the hose gets reeled out once a day. plus how long do you think it takes to reel in . it takes me a minute to reel in, and thats if its 100metres. you carry on dragging a trolley behind you ;)
not clueless i'm afraid seen as i have a van mount and prefer trolley because 100m hose everywhere is such a bind!  ;)
only good point about the mount is the constant hot water supply..  ;D ;D
if you cant handle 100 metres of hose your defo clueless ;)
your right, all of the folk who prefer trolleys are clueless  :-X

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2011, 07:11:28 pm »
yes i usually am right . thanks for noticing ;D

Mike #1

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2011, 07:19:31 am »
thats right lads when you cant come up with a decent  reply just insult people

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2011, 07:26:31 am »
we are doing  ;D