This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

who would you recomend to fit system?
« on: November 24, 2010, 07:25:59 pm »
Hello,
Im thinking of getting a new larger van has anyone used The Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton?

I am crap at diy and those guys seem to be advertising alot on ebay i think the prices seem reasonable.it be a 2 man setup i need hopefully 800-1000 liters.i dont think 650 would be enof for 2 man all day?

So yea who should i buy the system from ?

thanks.

Re: who would you recomend to fit system?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 07:34:23 pm »
650 should do ,  i only use 400 a most and that is with 2 men

simon w

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 07:37:45 pm »
650 should do ,  i only use 400 a most and that is with 2 men

Agreed 650 Lt is usually plenty for two men working 8 hour day. If you have a static system then you can always pop home for a quick refill on the odd occasion you use a full tank.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 07:40:23 pm »
oh cool , that would make it cheaper then if i go for the 650, but u guys havnt used or know anyone who used The Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton?

Or who would you recommend who does a good job and price i wana get it all sorted so when i get the van i know who to go for.

Lee GLS

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 07:44:32 pm »
oh cool , that would make it cheaper then if i go for the 650, but u guys havnt used or know anyone who used The Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton?

Or who would you recommend who does a good job and price i wana get it all sorted so when i get the van i know who to go for.

i got my system from the cleaning warehouse, they are bascily the same system as pure freedom but cheaper. I am very happy with my system i got from tcw, i have had no problems with it, the 2 guys there are very helpful, i think its Jo and Andy. They will drop you off up the town while your system is fitted, the guy that installs them does a top job. I got a 650L 2 man system and we havnt run out of water on a days work, i think if you have the pressure really high then you prob would run out. But i am very happy with my system and qould high remommend them

Crystal-clear

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 07:46:19 pm »
Ok thanks lee looks like i will use them

if you dont mind me asking mate how much did it all cost you in the end and what did you get!?

did they make those ports water in sockets too :P?

cheers.

Lee GLS

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 08:26:16 pm »
I got what the call there platinum system, 2 man set up hose reels, 4040 ro 11.6l resin bottle full, van ports, 650l tank, split charger, auto shut off water softener kit. Basicly everything except poles. I think it came to £2700ish Inc fitting. I don't think the water softener kit is worth getting though and that cost £130 so it would have been 2550 without it

Crystal-clear

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 08:28:44 pm »
what the hell is a water softener kit i imagine its some sort of prefilter before the prefilter? it sounds interesting
£2700 sounds like a good price by the way.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 08:34:32 pm »
if its anything to do with lowering the tds in before your ro its worth it aint it?

Lee GLS

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 08:35:42 pm »
The water softener kit is a resin bottle filled with softening beads and the water us basses through that first, it needs salf running through it regularly to regenerate the resin, it's designed fir hard water areas to help prolong the life of the ro to stop limescale building up inside , but to be honest there are people who's ro lasts them 2 years in hard water areas with out a softener, so I think they are a wasted of money, unless someone knows more about them than I do and can tell you otherwise.

Lee GLS

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 08:36:25 pm »
if its anything to do with lowering the tds in before your ro its worth it aint it?

It doesn't lower the tds

Darranvps

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 10:09:47 pm »
If you clean large buildings 2 men will use 650 litres within 3 hours - non stop working!
If you are cleaning houses, stop n start it may last you most of the day if you are driving around and not using the system too much

Crystal-clear

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:49 pm »
The water softener kit is a resin bottle filled with softening beads and the water us basses through that first, it needs salf running through it regularly to regenerate the resin, it's designed fir hard water areas to help prolong the life of the ro to stop limescale building up inside , but to be honest there are people who's ro lasts them 2 years in hard water areas with out a softener, so I think they are a wasted of money, unless someone knows more about them than I do and can tell you otherwise.

It sounds interesting might be worth the 130 quid something to look into
so how many miles has your ford concept got? ive seen one for sale with 44k miles 2003 reg new cambelt for 2250+vat so £2700 with vat looks immaculate do you think thats a good price?

also you do you find it spacious enough with a 2 man setup Cheers  

Crystal-clear

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 10:16:10 pm »
If you clean large buildings 2 men will use 650 litres within 3 hours - non stop working!
If you are cleaning houses, stop n start it may last you most of the day if you are driving around and not using the system too much

strange most guys are saying 2 man all day 650 on a normal flow rate on domestic
so you would recomend 1000 liters ? ???

Lee GLS

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 10:28:11 pm »

It sounds interesting might be worth the 130 quid something to look into
so how many miles has your ford concept got? ive seen one for sale with 44k miles 2003 reg new cambelt for 2250+vat so £2700 with vat looks immaculate do you think thats a good price?

also you do you find it spacious enough with a 2 man setup Cheers  

concept or connect?  ???  mine has 100K, i changed the cambelt myself when i got it, mine is the lwb hi top, its not too bad with the equipment in, not much room on the floor when the reels are in the back but its ok for what we want, i didnt want to get a bigger van than the connect.

If you are going for a 650L tank, and you go for a connect you will need the lwb 230 model as it has the higher payload and the height to fit the tank in

SB Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 10:30:48 pm »
I had my system from andy and jo at cleaning warehouse, cant fault it and the customer service is excellent.

tell um shaun from worcester sent ya ;)

Lee GLS

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 10:32:52 pm »
I had my system from andy and jo at cleaning warehouse, cant fault it and the customer service is excellent.

tell um shaun from worcester sent ya ;)

oi i have already sent him there, tell them lee sent you, thats lee, i repeat LEE,LEE,LEE    ;D ;D ;D

mileslake

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 10:37:35 pm »
Pure Freedom, they did mine 3 yrs ago, never had a problem, was £2500 fitted.

edward1

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 10:39:42 pm »

i would recomend you have the biggest tank you can .
i often use 650 on my own .

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 10:51:56 pm »
 ::) what are you.. a fireman?  ;D  :P
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.