This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kate1

Re: Window cleaner pro will be no more!
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 07:02:55 pm »
Ian is under pressure, were under pressure, embrace technology or dont.  Ian or Acacia could add anything you want.  But your putting both our businesses under pressure saying "it dosent do this"  Rather than coming to either of us and saying, well I need this, rather than "it dosent do this" talk - communicate.

Dave Anderson

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 07:07:11 pm »
Kate...why are you under pressure, what has wcp to do with you and this matter of licence paid software users being scared that they could lose all their business data?

Dave.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

dave0123

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 07:07:33 pm »
Funny how they both havent replied even though they are both online!
Dave.

Steve CM

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 07:09:13 pm »
Ian is under pressure, were under pressure, embrace technology or dont.  Ian or Acacia could add anything you want.  But your putting both our businesses under pressure saying "it dosent do this"  Rather than coming to either of us and saying, well I need this, rather than "it dosent do this" talk - communicate.

it should of been clear from the start. it wasn't so as a user you feel like you have been led up the garden path

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 07:10:37 pm »
Kate- this is not about embracing technology, this about brad and ian obtaining a sustainable revenue stream and widening the scope of their business model to embrace other service based industries.

I think as a group, collectively, we need to go the legal route to safeguard our interests.

wightsurf

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 07:12:12 pm »
The fact that we where suplied a product that is not finished is not on.
I'm not on about any updates of the future but the one on the lite that STILL does nothing DEBTS button . whats it there for ?
I don't mind a new venture to make money but at least finish what you started first.

Kate people did offer to buy updates it has been said a few times so where you are going on about cost beats me  ::)

kate1

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 07:13:30 pm »
Because none of you get how programming, developing, testing, goes.

Example A) Applications (we are already out there) and you keep going on about it.

Developing any software/apps takes years, it dosent just fall on your door step, between John and Ian theyve probably been doing it for 30 years.  

Just please feel respectful about these people that have created George, WCP and any programme that WORKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

I find it so infuriating, that you dont realise the time these guys have taken to develop programmes to make your business work, have some respect

ian1965

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2010, 07:14:24 pm »
Been thinking about getting software for my round, £25-£30 p/m not for me. I am thinking Round Tracker for me at £37.
£25-£30 p/m is way out of my reach ( :P) unless it does your tax returns and every bit of paper work!

Davie T

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 07:17:27 pm »
To kate 1

Hi,

I find it interesting that you are, in a way, defending certain aspects of WCP's decision.

You have a valid point re investment etc etc however it is a business venture to create  a company selling software, make a profit therafter , not the fault of purchasers who simply question the deal that is left after a considerable, to them, investment
I am not disgruntled by the move away from WCP, however I am apprehensive re situation of what would happen to my data etc if the new venture is not accessible , for many reasons,  for future use.  

To all :-

I do not understand all this "cloud" etc etc and I am sure some others don't either

The absence at present of both Brad and Ian on this forum is noted by me and most probably many others too

WCP have chosen this day to make their new venture common knowledge and have not made themselves available for the last couple of hours.   If they are busy with other matters, why not delay the decision to tell us say tomorrow or the next day ?

Davie

wightsurf

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2010, 07:17:39 pm »
Respect is talking and beeing honest  ::) yep you got that right  :o

ronnie paton

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2010, 07:19:03 pm »
kate to be frank it doesnt matter about time they should factor that in when pricing there software.

they sold a bees knees programe that would be updated to be were it should be(has it was and still is miles away) they even used some on here to help them test there updates using our time i for ine didnt complain.

but to not finish what they started is unfair they took our money and thats what dissapoints.

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2010, 07:19:31 pm »
if wcp is such a bad business, give it to me and i will run the risk,  got a feeling i can make money at it ;D

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2010, 07:19:49 pm »
Kate, we've (those concerened) been sent emails about this.We know exactly how long the development was on this(3yrs).You haven't got a clue about what we are talking about.Please butt out.

kate1

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2010, 07:21:48 pm »

kate1

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2010, 07:28:40 pm »
Slump please dont, because Ian is a developer and I know exactly his point of view, I find that very patronising. Yes  I do know completely what Ian is talking about.  We are developers ourseleves

p1w1

« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 07:30:41 pm »
Kate, we've (those concerened) been sent emails about this.We know exactly how long the development was on this(3yrs).You haven't got a clue about what we are talking about.Please butt out.
sorry kate but have to agree, you keep going on about moving forward etc poor programers that, This is really simple they promised these features in wcp and were selling the program on what they had done and what they were going to add and now they are not doing it THIS IS WHAT THE ISSUE IS...

kate1

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 07:35:18 pm »
Bring on the next programme then P1 do you coding and development experience, cant wait

Frankybadboy

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 07:35:43 pm »
all i say would you trust them in the future,would you put your money into a company that once allready has broken there promises nad said they do thing that they havent done.

i think that you all been conned with wcpro.

:o :o :( :( >:( >:(

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 07:38:46 pm »
The issue's seem to come down to where do we or anybody stand when a programme is no longer supported.Are there any lead times when it should no longer be offered for sale?

What can we do to protect ourselves and our data from crashing our business?

p1w1

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2010, 07:42:18 pm »
Bring on the next programme then P1 do you coding and development experience, cant wait
kate i'm not a programmer am i  ::) i am a customer who brought a program based on being told there would be load of features being added and now they are not, i didnt ask them to promise that did i, why do you keep coming out with what your saying about programing etc like i said before you just dont get it, it was all before you came on the forum trying to promote your stuff..