This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Re: those with the L5 water heaters
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 10:53:45 pm »
I have one. It needs some modification.

Its a pain in the arse. It blows out, times out, thinks the flow rate is too low and turns off.

Window tools (peter fogwill) has one on a trolley. It isn't an L5 so I'm thinking it doesn't have the same problems. It can't have a blowing out problem because its on a trolley. It must work on a low flow rate because of low water supply in a trolley.

I want to know if the problems have been solved. Does anyone know?

Yes they have been solved.  I had a look at the L5 in the early stages but had to look elsewhere as they had no CE certification, so could not legally be sold in this country.

My HotWash comes on a metal securing frame which also holds two sealed compartments for securing and transporting gas bottles safely.  It has a gas escape to the outside should it develop a gas leak.  The heater itself runs on a low pressure with no automatic timed cut off.  It will also come with an extraction to the outside of the vehicle for exhaust.  And last but not least will also have a thermostat for overnight heating  should the temperature in the van reach a certain set temperature, the thermostat will start the pump, and stop it when van reaches the desired set temperature.

The HotWash will be available for sale in 4 weeks time, I have been guessing the availability until now but have a definite date of 17th November. 

The cost will be £400 plus VAT and delivery.  Fitting will be £100 but will be easily self fitted for anyone wanting to do it themselves.

I have had a lot of interest up to now with quite a few people wanting to join my list.  I will however a bit nearer the time take payments for immediate dispatch when they are available.

Peter Fogwill
www.window-tools.com

Here it is ronnie ,

bump