This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: those with the L5 water heaters
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 09:31:12 am »
Peter, any pics of your system?

I can't seem to get onto your forum - lost password etc.

Invalid activation code.

gewindows

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 10:26:58 pm »
i will see you cash in my pocket yet, but only after you beg me to join

I'll offer you a £100 bet that you wont and I dont to either of those. In fact £100 on each of those two criteria, so a £200 bet.

In fact to make it even more attractive to you; if I ever have to pay you for any sort of services to promote my business or gain me extra customers or work then I will give you £200, additionally if I ever have to come asking you for whatever it is you are trying to scheme then I will give you an extra £200.

So if youre as confident as you say you are about your up and coming project you should be in the clear to get £400 for doing nothing. Not bad. What you reckon? £400 to do what you want with, with absolutely no effort. Its a no-brainer Lee.

However, if I dont do either of those 2 things in the next 6 months you have to give me just £100.

Plus! The hundred pounds you give me I will not pocket personally, so I dont gain, it will go towards the sponsorship I am looking for regarding a 400 mile charity cycle ride Im doing next year in India.

How does that sound, put your money where your mouth is.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »
well its not much of a bet really is it matt???? I mean all you have to do to win is nothing! my idear will not be down your way for 12-18 months.

I dont really see a bet there to be honest, even if you wanted to use my idear you could win the bet by not acting at all.

Sorry mate no deal, and yes i am confident in my plan

Good luck with your bike ride, hey tell you what, cycle over to surrey and I will show you how to run a real window cleaning business  ;) ;) ;D
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

gewindows

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 11:10:29 pm »
Its a fantastic bet, you get to win £400 just so long as what you are offering is as fantastic as you are making it out to be.

And if it is how can I refuse to not want to be a part of it?

If it isnt that fantastic, well you pay £100 to a cancer care charity, wow, you cant honestly say you are refusing that are you?

Tell you what, if I lose I'll cycle over and bring the 400 in cash to you in surrey, as well.

As for you showing me how to run a window cleaning biz? I was doing that when you was in nappies mate  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 11:22:21 pm »
Its a fantastic bet, you get to win £400 just so long as what you are offering is as fantastic as you are making it out to be.

And if it is how can I refuse to not want to be a part of it?

If it isnt that fantastic, well you pay £100 to a cancer care charity, wow, you cant honestly say you are refusing that are you?

Tell you what, if I lose I'll cycle over and bring the 400 in cash to you in surrey, as well.

As for you showing me how to run a window cleaning biz? I was doing that when you was in nappies mate  ;D

Dont guilt me mate!!!! as a child I lost my dad to cancer, he was a successfull business man and after loosing him my family was destroyed and as a result I grew up in council flat with absolutly nothing! and a mother working 3 jobs to put food on the table with no life at all. and I have given to them EVERY year of my working life.

Moving on from the raw nerve your hitting, fact is my idear could be the best thing since sliced bread, that does not mean you will do anything about it, therefore there is no bet

end of conversation!!!

gewindows

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 11:27:45 pm »
Get off the cross we need the wood.

You poor little lamb.

Steve_c

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 11:34:12 pm »
Lee you have ionic systems right ? L5 heaters adding to ionics systems are a nightmare. Iv looked in to this you cant just run the water through the heater before colour change filter as all the water has to go through carbon sediment softener robak (pro6,7) ro then finally tds colour change filter. so in effect you have to re do the whole system. Buy a hot box or stay cold. Regards Steve

Steve_c

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 11:36:02 pm »

You poor little lamb.
Thanks for your email half way into tender paper work is a pain in the Arsenal.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 11:38:12 pm »
all we have in the vans are tanks and pumps, just delivery systems, not even di, its all done in our unit with a static system, so should be easy enough, looking into other similar ways at the mo

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 08:29:24 am »
Lee you have ionic systems right ? L5 heaters adding to ionics systems are a nightmare. Iv looked in to this you cant just run the water through the heater before colour change filter as all the water has to go through carbon sediment softener robak (pro6,7) ro then finally tds colour change filter. so in effect you have to re do the whole system. Buy a hot box or stay cold. Regards Steve

The heater goes AFTER all the filters/tank/pump etc,.. its the very last thing before the hose reel. Dead easy to fit even if you have an ionics rig.

ronnie paton

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 08:40:55 am »

You poor little lamb.

your that stubborn you would say black whas white, you cant face or understand that anyone could be right if you think its wrong, pretty single minded for an intelligent guy.......a may be your a stuck up pompus twit???

you defo have no tact!!

gewindows

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 08:51:02 am »
Hey Ronnie, my father died when I was 2, my mother died 2 years ago from cancer, thats why Im doing this ride, I dont bleat on about it though like Pryor here as some smoke-screen to try to get someone off my back.

If he is so badly affected by his fathers death perhaps he should concentrate on doing some charity work instead.

He's just dribbling on about it as he hasnt got another strategy to try to justify not taking part in my suggested bet. Its a smoke-screen.

And your that stubborn too Ronnie, we all know how much you 'think' people should be paid, dont we.

Im still waiting to see what this unique idea of Pryors is, he did say its never been done before you know. Not another sell work on/window cleaning directory/subscription paid to get work/postcode lottery scheme I suppose?

ronnie paton

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 08:58:36 am »
how much we think people should be paid???

i know how much profit i would like to make and i know the margins i have for employees if thats what you mean, but thats my company others may pay alot more and make less profit???

thats not a bet has you control the out come, like i said your stubbourn you wouldnt get involved even if it was the best thing since sliced bread!!!

and how do you know he doesnt do things for charity?, if what you say is true you should have a little more compasion.........

gewindows

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:42 am »
No, he controls it, if his scheme is THAT good apparently I cant fail to want to join can I. He did say that in as many words himself

i will see you cash in my pocket yet, but only after you beg me to join

So, Ive simply asked him to put his money where his mouth is, Im prepared to risk 4 times what Im asking him to, so wheres the problem?

ronnie paton

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 09:03:43 am »
but oakley its obviuos you wouldnt go against your single minded view, i mean your more than happy with your business dont need any more work but more importantly it would mean excepting you were wrong.........come on matt you would never do that

gewindows

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 09:06:06 am »
I would never come on here, trumpeting my arrival, fanfare, ribbons and ticker-tape, announcing, that a half-brained marketing scheme Id dreamt up one boring Sunday morning had never been done before either  8)

ronnie paton

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2010, 09:34:16 am »
your always on here trumpeting trosh...

any way iv meade my point...like iv said you know best you always will  ::)

gewindows

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2010, 09:55:21 am »
Your entitled to your opinion.
As am I.

However, in light of your persuasive personality (that was a joke) literary charms (so was that) and ugly features (umm, I suppose we could say that was too if persuaded) I will bow out of these discussions regarding Mr Pryor.

I look forward to being enlightened as to his business strategy and unique marketing skills  ;D

Perfect Windows

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2010, 04:02:46 pm »
... I will bow out of these discussions regarding Mr Pryor...

That's the second time you've bowed out of this discussion.  Can we take it as read that this time you mean it?

Vin

PS. Before you write your response, assume that I already know that I'm too new in the game to have any opinion whatsoever.

John Walker

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 04:06:14 pm »

This L5 Heater thread seems to have joined up with another one about charities and money making schemes - perhaps a mod could check the software.
BaxWalker Window Cleaning