Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

michael toomey

truckmount for sale
« on: August 08, 2010, 12:29:50 pm »
truckmount for sale

Joe H

Re: truckmount for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 03:51:36 pm »
Michael, do it right this time, please..
Put all the details of what spec the machine is, whats included, the hours run, whether been serviced at prescribed intervals etc and how much you want............and see how it goes.

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:43:00 pm »
Michael, do it right this time, please..
Put all the details of what spec the machine is, whats included, the hours run, whether been serviced at prescribed intervals etc and how much you want............and see how it goes.
"and some fell on stoney ground"  :-\
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

murky

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 05:31:50 pm »
This could run and run as they say. He's been trying to sell it since Jan of this year.

Vans too big for me, dont need 3.5 ton. TM at that price aint bad, though you would have thought if you can get 1 pic up you can get a few more, unless he's got something to hide of course.......................

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:32:08 pm »
he knows most questions or posts will be just from tyrekickers, any serious buyer will just phone him  or ask him to call them.

so he will proberly just ignore posts which make irrelevent pionts.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:19:55 pm »
You are right Mike, however a contact number would of helped,
even an email address.

Andrew

michael toomey

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:44 pm »
micks right,too many time wasters last time i advertised it in jan so if any ones interested they will give me there number and be welcome to come to work with me and see how reliable it is

jasonl

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 01:13:26 pm »
Hull .
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

murky

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 02:25:26 pm »
Looks like loads of interest then...............................

Oooh look tumbleweed!

Murky

gto

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 03:53:26 pm »
i could of been interested, but with no price or description, i dont even know what it is.

yorky

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 04:24:54 pm »
i could of been interested, but with no price or description, i dont even know what it is.

Dont even go there it's been done to bits over the last 8 months. The reply will be "do you want to buy it" ;)

michael toomey

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 05:40:58 pm »
if your interested gto then leave your number,seems murkys still sad then,get a life lol

Dave Roelants

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 10:07:51 pm »
If you don't know what it is you won't be a buyer, just stay in the dark ages. and if you don't think you need a 3.5 ton van for a TM you're still living in La La land.

Any serious buyers, just call him.
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

yorky

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 08:55:48 am »
he knows most questions or posts will be just from tyrekickers, any serious buyer will just phone him  or ask him to call them.

so he will proberly just ignore posts which make irrelevent pionts.

In truth so what. When you advertise anything you get the same thing, you don't sell on e-bay with one picture and nothing else.You don't put a car in Auto Trader with no details or price. Part of selling is the timewasters that's just a fact of life. There is a reason it's still for sale after all this time, half the people that may have been even slightly interested are just not going to bother when it looks like there is something to hide.

michael toomey

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 10:00:12 pm »
its not been advertised since Jan, its been re-advertise now because of time wasters in Jan.

I originally put it up for sale because i bought a prowler but because of the time wasters i was stuck with two machines so decided to sell the prowler which took the guy 3 months to come up with the money so that's why its re advertised now, i use the truckmount every day and its 100% reliable, I'm only selling it cos i get bored of things and like a change, 

I'm in no rush to sell it and if it doesn't sell i'll just keep on using it and spend my investment money on another toy, unlike murky and yorky i have better things to do rather than sitting at my pc day and night slagging people off for no reason and trying to spoil a sale, so if anyones seriously interested please leave your details and i will get in touch and give any information you need to ask or arrange a demo

Jason Hedges

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 12:03:32 am »
Hi Michael,

I bought my second hand truckmount after seeing an advert on here 3 years ago. It was complete with pictures and a full description of machine specs and history etc.

I think if you were to provide some more details about your machine with some more pictures it would give prospective buyers the information needed and gives them basic info and then they can decide whether to call you or not.

I'm not having a dig mate but as mentioned when you're selling something you need to provide an advert which actually sells your product not just a picture with a call me and phone number. itwwill save you hastle and time in the end ;).

I hope you get a buyer for your machine :)

All the best,
Jason.