This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Taberner

Complaint come through just
« on: July 15, 2010, 07:36:34 pm »
Hi guys,

Just had this on my website after ive had a van written off and we had to breifly return to trad,

Contact Form

First Name Tracey
Last Name xxxxxxxxxxx
Company
Email xxxxxxxxxx@aol.com
Phone xxxxx xxxxxxx
Address 1 xx xxxx Grove
Address 2 Meir Hay
City SOT
County  
Postcode ST3 xxx
Comments I would like to cancel your window cleaning sevice due to being unsatisfied with the standard you have not cleaned a window above the conservatory. When you first gave me a price on the job i was told that it wouldn't be a problem reaching it. Clearly this is not the case.

Shall I email back

Hi Tracey,

Im sorry about this, the reason is we have had a van written off recently and unfortunatley the guys who work for me do not have the equipment needed in the vehicle that they are using to safely clean the window that you mention.

I have recently bought a new van which can be seen on the website which is capable of the job in hand. How about if we offer you a free clean as compensation and I personally clean your house with the new equipment on the next clean.

I am sure that after this time we will be up and running again and will be able to carry out the cleaning as promised.

Kind regards,

Dean.

OR

Shall I tell her to do one???

To be honest ive got bigger problems than her and I couldnt give a monkeys if I never saw her again but I was wondering what you guys would do?

Obviously the safety of my guys is of paramount importance and stretching a ladder over a con roof isnt happening.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Complaint come through just
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:39:15 pm »
I'd bollock your "lad" for not leaving an explanation with her, even a little note?

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 07:40:59 pm »
if its in a block keep it, if its a stand alone job, dump it

Dean Taberner

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 07:43:40 pm »
I'd bollock your "lad" for not leaving an explanation with her, even a little note?

I think if the biggest problen in her life is having 1 window missed above her conservatory then shes a lucky lady ::) ::)

LQQK

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 07:50:26 pm »
Its not the biggest problem in her life, she just expects to get the service she is paying for.

If you can't see that you shouldnt be working in the service industry.

The reasons re: the van, are irrelevant.

Id call her up and apologise profusely, tell her it'll get done tomorrow or over the weekend and stop believing that your customers are an inconvenience. Without them your sthum!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 07:55:22 pm »
Its not the biggest problem in her life, she just expects to get the service she is paying for.

Id call her up and apologise profusely, tell her it'll get done tomorrow or over the weekend and stop believing that your customers are an inconvenience. Without them your sthum!

Pretty much the top & bottom of it mate. You sold her the service! ;)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 07:56:54 pm »
I do feel that whoever did the clean ought to have left a reduced bill with explanatory note - just to say something like couldn't do window above conservatory due to equipment failure.  Will make sure it's done next time when equipment is mended.
I see why you needed the backpack lid now as at least the bp can be used for the odd tricky window.  ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 08:04:37 pm »
Can I add something to this guys,

She hasnt paid yet and owes 2 lots of £8.

She makes no mention of this in the message.

I know its hard to get a gist of whats going on from one post but she is a clown,

I do care about my customers thats why Ive built up such decent business.

Thanks for the replies though,

The beauty of CIU and abbott ale :P

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 08:11:18 pm »
sounds like a nut case to me, and she owes you £16  :o  shes got no conscience that woman

Dean Taberner

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »

Matt,

Tomorrow im in birmingham all day,
Sat and Sun Im having a well deserved break,
Mon,tues,wed,thurs,fri next week im everywhere but near the window in question.

The best I can offer her is a free clean, which I have done.

Hows things anyway mate?

Dean Taberner

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 08:12:32 pm »
sounds like a nut case to me, and she owes you £16  :o  shes got no conscience that woman

Lol ;D ;D ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 08:13:45 pm »
Dean

I am about local. Do you want me to go over and clean the window or will my dashing good looks, charm, expert manner & superb service be too much for her and you will lose a customer ;D ;D

Rob ;D

richywilts

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 08:17:35 pm »
id just ring her dean and explain say that you didnt want to disappoint in not turning up to clean the windows and that u have used the next best thing think a free clean is appropriate just to keep her happy but she may take pity on you if you explain and understand and apologise i wouldnt email tho not personal enough and she may think its just an excuse
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Dean Taberner

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 08:20:54 pm »
Dean

I am about local. Do you want me to go over and clean the window or will my dashing good looks, charm, expert manner & superb service be too much for her and you will lose a customer ;D ;D

Rob ;D

Rob,

Its in Meir Hay, Longton.

Ive emailed her the free clean proposition and she hasnt got back to me yet.

From what the submission from my website says shes cancelled for good but only time will tell.

Thanks for the offer though.

How did the preston job go?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 08:24:36 pm »
Dean

If she comes back to you and wants it cleaned I will go over and take care of it for you ;)

I will email you with reference to the works as I am not sure, something is amiss!!!

Rob ;D

the bfg

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 08:27:17 pm »

I couldn't agree more,      this lady has every right to complain especially with the fact she has had no communication from you before hand.

your bread and butter customers should be just as important to you as your commercial are.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 08:27:31 pm »
Ok rob my email is deantaberner@aol.com

jouk45

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »
i am sure we have all missed a window at one time or another, bloody heartless woman  ;D just tell her, you will knock a quid of,  lol simple, or should be

Rob_Mac

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 08:29:51 pm »
Dean

Just sent it to the email on the website

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 08:30:53 pm »

I couldn't agree more,      this lady has every right to complain especially with the fact she has had no communication from you before hand.

your bread and butter customers should be just as important to you as your commercial are.

BUT

Shes never paid me a penny and by the sounds of it has no intention of paying. 

Therefore she is right at the bottom of my list.