Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

acejuls

£100 TO HELP ME
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:44:22 pm »
HI ive recently finished my window clenaing round due to new work commitments, so i am selling the following:and i am willing to give anyone who help me sell this £100, i am desperate to rid of it, so please help!
many thanks

The Cleaning Warehouse has release its much anticipated 2nd generation of Water fed pole trolley. With the success of the orginal version The Cleaning Warehouse have made it's new model even better.

With intence market research and user input this trolley has all the pro's and none of the con's.

This is a Water Fed Trolley designed by Window Cleaners FOR Window Cleaners

This is an easy 'plug in and go' system.

25 LTR Water Capacity with easily inter-changable 25Ltr containers. (take as many containers as you need for the day for quick interchange)

100 PSI Shurflo Pump (Flow rate upto 5.2ltrs per minute)

100 Different Pressure Waterflow Settings within an intelligent pump controller 'HydroFlo'

26AH Battery Deep cycle. (lasts over a week without charging)

Light Weight  Yet Strong, Robust Construction

Pneumatic Tyres

Extendable handle so that it collapses into a height of just 72cm - 25" (will easily fit into any car or estate)

Frame powdercoated In red for that professional look

Intelligent Battery Charger

Approx Weight = 23kg's

Paul Golding

Re: £100 TO HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 05:05:28 pm »
hopefully I've helped you to sell this . . .

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=100982.0

just £50 will do  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:01:15 pm »
HI ive recently finished my window clenaing round due to new work commitments, so i am selling the following:and i am willing to give anyone who help me sell this £100, i am desperate to rid of it, so please help!
many thanks

The Cleaning Warehouse has release its much anticipated 2nd generation of Water fed pole trolley. With the success of the orginal version The Cleaning Warehouse have made it's new model even better.

With intence market research and user input this trolley has all the pro's and none of the con's.

This is a Water Fed Trolley designed by Window Cleaners FOR Window Cleaners

This is an easy 'plug in and go' system.

25 LTR Water Capacity with easily inter-changable 25Ltr containers. (take as many containers as you need for the day for quick interchange)

100 PSI Shurflo Pump (Flow rate upto 5.2ltrs per minute)

100 Different Pressure Waterflow Settings within an intelligent pump controller 'HydroFlo'

26AH Battery Deep cycle. (lasts over a week without charging)

Light Weight  Yet Strong, Robust Construction

Pneumatic Tyres

Extendable handle so that it collapses into a height of just 72cm - 25" (will easily fit into any car or estate)

Frame powdercoated In red for that professional look

Intelligent Battery Charger

Approx Weight = 23kg's

what price do you want for it ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

acejuls

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 09:14:00 pm »
ok thanks for your help, let me know any details when u can. many thanks

acejuls

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 09:15:34 pm »
i paid £845 for it, but am looking in the region of 600-650, do u ahve an email address that i cans end some pics to as i cant upload them on here.
many thanks julian

Paul Golding

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:20:43 am »
ok thanks for your help, let me know any details when u can. many thanks

just joking about the £50 by the way  ;D . . hope you sell it :)

I really want one but I've just had to spend on my van so timing is wrong  :(

If it helps with the sale, I borrowed my brothers one and it was so useful.
I used the system in my van for a lot of stuff, but there's always the odd few windows where it's easier to wheel a trolley round or take it through into a courtyard etc.

If anyone has the money, even though they have a van system, I would highly recommend one of these !!

acejuls

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 09:06:54 am »
thank you paul, if i dont sell it soon and you are still interested in buying one, take my number and give me a call!!
julian on 07739 212 902

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 10:57:28 am »
Jules,

Instead of asking for £600 and offering £100 to somebody who helps you sell it, why not just reduce your price to £500 I'm sure you'd get more joy

acejuls

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 12:19:08 pm »
yes thats a thought.ok guys its up for 500. o.n.o.

Paul Golding

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 12:45:58 pm »
thank you paul, if i dont sell it soon and you are still interested in buying one, take my number and give me a call!!
julian on 07739 212 902

will do. Thanks :)

Paul Golding

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:58 pm »
i paid £845 for it, but am looking in the region of 600-650, do u ahve an email address that i cans end some pics to as i cant upload them on here.
many thanks julian

just looked, the £845 one comes with pole, di unit etc. are you selling that too ??

unfortunately, if not, the trolley, battery, pump etc is being sold on their site for £499 inc vat and free delivery so I would imagine yours to be worth less than that  :(

acejuls

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 03:56:59 pm »
yes it has the pole and everything, inc resin tank!!