This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cottonbud10

beware
« on: May 06, 2010, 08:34:09 pm »
just to inform everyone about a cleaning company based in colchester essex,who phone up window cleaners and get them to clean shop front windows of so called company,s who they say,they do there cleaning for,they get you to start cleaning them a.s.a.p and tell you they will send all the nessary paper work for you to fill in and send it back to them ,and they will pay you I ve cleaned this shop 6 times never got paper work from them to fill-in and every time i phone them they just keep fobbing me off,Today i managed to speek to the owner ? we had a heated conversation and the outcome is he,s comming down to sort me out this weekend,????. let,s hope it does,nt get nasty,,but beware everyone

paul rulton

Re: beware
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:49:28 pm »
thats round my manor, wot r they called?

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:52:27 pm »
Put in an offer to the shop for window cleaning or even better for their general cleaning as well.  Hope you get it sorted and he doesn't turn nasty.  Would be good to name the company though so no others are stung.

Simon.

sunshine windows

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:59:44 pm »
Pretty sure it's the same company that still owes me over £120 for cleaning a local bookies. Very tempted to post the company name on here but worried it might cause some legal issues.

Where would I stand in outing this company given that they actually owe me money and it's not just me slagging off their reputation but an honest account of an outstanding debt
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

cottonbud10

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 09:04:45 pm »
i would love to name the company,but think it,s better for  legal reasons if i don,t only  to say when i google maped them they seem to be on some sort of high street location,they even have a fancy web site .

R W C™

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 09:05:07 pm »
Pretty sure it's the same company that still owes me over £120 for cleaning a local bookies. Very tempted to post the company name on here but worried it might cause some legal issues.

Where would I stand in outing this company given that they actually owe me money and it's not just me slagging off their reputation but an honest account of an outstanding debt

Its these kind of posts that you do under a different log in name  ;)

cottonbud10

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 09:06:28 pm »
funny you say that sunshine ,it was a local bookmakers that i was cleaning for them here in southend

YWCS

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 09:07:31 pm »
watchdog out people all the time, just tell us, we'll have a whip around for your defence if needed.

daz1977

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 09:08:48 pm »
sunshine, if its true then it is not slander  u r just saying what has already happened,  say who it is so other can avoid them

williamx

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 09:11:42 pm »
Get in touch with your local trading standards office, as well as the police, you might be able to get them nicked for obtaining services by deception.

If they are a registered company take them to the small claims court as well, I would also send a bill and letter explaining what has happpened to all the shops that you have cleaned as well.

They might not pay you but they will be ticked off with the company who was surposed to do the job.

paul rulton

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 09:12:45 pm »
the reason i asked who they where is cause i may know them. i know some very unsavoury peoples
around colchester & may be able 2help, if u know wot i mean  ;) up 2u m8  ;D the offer is there &
its an open offer, so anytime m8  ;)

YWCS

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 09:16:21 pm »
the reason i asked who they where is cause i may know them. i know some very unsavoury peoples
around colchester & may be able 2help, if u know wot i mean  ;) up 2u m8  ;D the offer is there &
its an open offer, so anytime m8  ;)

are you in the mafia?  8)

paul rulton

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 09:20:27 pm »
close m8, 10 years on the doors  ;) & i dont like people i know get turned over  ;)
not that i know cottonbud10  ::) but u know wot i mean  ;D if i can help i will  ;)

YWCS

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 09:53:20 pm »
yeah, but 10 years on the doors in Colchester is about the same as a five minute walk down the street in Bradford  ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 09:55:28 pm »
yeah, but 10 years on the doors in Colchester is about the same as a five minute walk down the street in Bradford  ;)
;D ;D ;D
never been there, i take it its not so good then  ;D

YWCS

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 09:56:48 pm »
the pigeons will peck your eyes out if you look at them wrong in the town center

paul rulton

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 10:00:19 pm »
the pigeons will peck your eyes out if you look at them wrong in the town center
HAHA  ;D ;D ;D

p1w1

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 10:00:30 pm »
i hear the rats also carry flick knives  ;D

paul rulton

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »
sod that then  :( way 2rough 4me  ::)

YWCS

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:40 pm »
i got a virus that made me wear a hoodie