This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul rulton

Re: beware
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 10:08:50 pm »
i got a virus that made me wear a hoodie
HAHA  ;D ;D ;D

cottonbud10

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 07:48:19 am »
thanks for the offer p.r windows,the thing is i don,t wish to hurt or offend anyone, all i want is to do my work and get paid for it,i have a wife and family and it,s a sad thing  of what could result over money (and only a small amount at that)  i wish i had some back-up round my way to help out if need be,but the trouble is if you do that where could it all end....

dan worgan

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 08:03:12 am »
Cottonbud10....do what is correct and legal for your business,you certainly dont need the help of wannabe gangsters to help your business along. ::)

Darranvps

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 08:04:34 am »
yeah, but 10 years on the doors in Colchester is about the same as a five minute walk down the street in Bradford  ;)

I agree!

paul rulton

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 08:13:03 am »
Cottonbud10....do what is correct and legal for your business,you certainly dont need the help of wannabe gangsters to help your business along. ::)
nice 1st post m8  ::) can tell ur gonna get on well here  ;D im no wannabe gangster! i just offered a hand
2some one who has been threatened. wots wrong with that? im guessin u would just stand by & watch some1 get a kickin  :-*

jefftemperley

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 08:18:10 am »
just tell us who they are then me , pr and any other decent locals can put some silly quotes in and just nick his work as long as someone sensible gets the job thats another idiot out of colchester
bad weather always looks worse through dirty windows

paul rulton

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 08:25:39 am »
just tell us who they are then me , pr and any other decent locals can put some silly quotes in and just nick his work as long as someone sensible gets the job thats another idiot out of colchester
thanks jeff  ;) well put  ;)  i dont think putting it down on paper is my strong point  ::)

dan worgan

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2010, 08:26:34 am »
nice 1st post m8  ::) can tell ur gonna get on well here  ;D

Why is that then,is it a prerequisite of cleanitup that you have to be a member of the cosa nostra.
If it is then i will willingly not participate....
I would suggest to the original poster,who obviously has some moral standing,to get legal advice if the amounts owed are worth going down that route,otherwise maybe forget the whole scenario and move your business forward which is obvious from your posts that is what you are in business for.
Nice modification to your post there...no i wouldn't allow anyone to get assaulted,i would allow the authorities to deal with the situation if it managed to get that far.... ::)

paul rulton

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 08:42:27 am »
leagal is a waste of time m8  ::) ur not talkin a small amount of money. i know wot ur sayin & kind of agree  :-\ i just dont take kindly 2ur comment (  wannabe gangsters ) wrong choice of words m8.
people who do business like this prat in colchester, aint bothered about the law. if he was he wouldnt
be doin wot he is doin 2other windys.

YWCS

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 08:48:55 am »
i just dont take kindly 2ur comment (  wannabe gangsters )

yeah cos he's a fully qualified gangster ;D

got an nvq an everything

dan worgan

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 08:57:19 am »
leagal is a waste of time m8  ::) ur not talkin a small amount of money. i know wot ur sayin & kind of agree  :-\ i just dont take kindly 2ur comment (  wannabe gangsters ) wrong choice of words m8.
people who do business like this prat in colchester, aint bothered about the law. if he was he wouldnt
be doin wot he is doin 2other windys.

Sorry to offend you,however you were the one who posted that you were nearly in the Mafia (with a wink attached...no wot i mean mate  ;D)...You know some unsavoury people in your manor (my god reg & ron will be turning and no doubt arther daley as well).....
I dont really want to start off on the wrong footing,but this type of advice portrays a certain characteristic that shouldn't have any place.
The legal route is not a waste of time,it is the right thing to do in business,not just in business though. :)  

paul rulton

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 09:15:05 am »
i just dont take kindly 2ur comment (  wannabe gangsters )

yeah cos he's a fully qualified gangster ;D

got an nvq an everything
level 2 as well  ;D

wire1078

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 02:00:32 pm »
stand your groung mate and if he does start to fight with you just sue him

cottonbud10

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 03:56:53 pm »
thanks for all the advice chaps,very kind of you all.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 04:55:47 pm »

i agree totally with this.

paul rulton

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 05:17:09 pm »

i agree totally with this.
so do i  ;D