Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sjlippeatt

Selling carpet cleaning machine plus extras
« on: August 15, 2005, 12:42:37 pm »
I was wondering if anyone could advice how i would go about selling all my carpet cleaning equipment and for how much. I have a prochem steampro 2000 powermax, wand, hand tool for edges and stairs, upholstery tool, buckets, cleaning solutions, stain removal kit plus other accessories. All of which are months old. I even have a van to. Started my own business but unable to carry it on due to childcare issues.

Any help please! :-\

Re: Selling carpet cleaning machine plus extras
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 03:13:48 pm »
HI

You have a couple of options: -

Ebay  -  or on here  - or hire your equipment out to someine wishing to start up who cannot afford the outlay.

If your equipment is only a couple of months old, i would knock 30% of the purchase value and place a buy it now on ebay or on here.

Good Luck

Andrew

swjack

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 09:53:06 pm »
Whereabouts are you?
I am lookiong for machinery but unsure as yet of what to purchase, so I may be interested, maybe we could have a chat about it.
Cheers

sjlippeatt

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 02:20:47 pm »
Aberdeen

swjack

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 05:43:46 am »
Maybe a bit too far as I would like to see the stuff and maybe receive some training on it too. Although if the price is right maybe it would be worth the journey!!!!! Email me if you want to chat about it and see what happens.
Cheers