Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Total shine cleaning services

Re: how much do you charge?(UPVC clean)
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2013, 07:51:46 am »
We actively chase this type of work and price similar to Daz, a great way to pull these type of jobs is to scrub a section clean between clips on the front of the house, we then show the customer the cleaned section and tell them the price, even if you get a no on the day they always seem to come on board eventually, we do the same with conny roofs, scrub one panel clean, it's our version of " would you like fries with that"

Graham

Fin Clearview

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 09:27:40 pm »
I clean with brush soap and water and that is my maximum charge.

If the doors are larger than average the fee increases but £25 is for standard door. If its flat its still £25 but easier to clean.

I don't clean on size but on estimated time. I usually leave one lad to do the doors while other crack on with rest of house.

25 quid for a door are u sure then again u do use soap and water  :o

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2013, 08:42:14 am »
" would you like fries with that"

Graham

;D
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2013, 09:26:29 am »
A question for all you chaps who hook up to the customers water supply to clean upvc and polycarbonate roofing.

Doesn't mineral deposition from the unfiltered water supply detract, to some degree, from the finish; the shine that would otherwise be achieve had you of used the pure water, or are your customers tds readings low enough that you find it inconsequential?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

dave f

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 10:35:02 am »
ive just done one yesturday gutter, clean facias down pipes for 70 qid i dint realy want the job so just quoted that and the custy said is that all ??? it was a 3 bed semi took me a hour and a half. im in west yorks

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2013, 01:25:16 pm »
I simply charge for following

Fascia & Downpipes - £25
Conservatory - £70 (Due to risk & equipment need to clean it.

However I am Scotland but I use a UPVC cleaner spray and then use a hard brush to clean it.

PoleKing

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2013, 03:41:30 pm »
A question for all you chaps who hook up to the customers water supply to clean upvc and polycarbonate roofing.

Doesn't mineral deposition from the unfiltered water supply detract, to some degree, from the finish; the shine that would otherwise be achieve had you of used the pure water, or are your customers tds readings low enough that you find it inconsequential?

Water here is horrible (400tds sometimes)
I use the customers tap for almost the whole clean then just the final rinse with pure.
Works a treat
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 03:59:09 pm »

Nice one Darren! Thanks for the reply. I wonder if your cleaning protocols are adopted by any of the other guys who use their customers water supply.

Water here is horrible (400tds sometimes)
I use the customers tap for almost the whole clean then just the final rinse with pure.
Works a treat

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 04:04:06 pm »
That should have looked like this:

Nice one Darren! Thanks for the reply. I wonder if your cleaning protocols are adopted by any of the other guys who use their customers water supply.

PoleKing

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2013, 11:26:02 pm »
Cheers.
Dunno...
I can't be the only one.
I'm tight so I save where I can  ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.