Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Gourlay

Re: Eclipse has arrived
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2005, 08:15:52 am »
I feel reluctant to join in the debate as I get told off by Forumn members who think i have somthing against Solutions.

Far from it in the past Nick has given me some good advise .

However I am a little puzzled about the mystery about the price.

I think it would be unethical to publish the price and details on here, but if there is an offer, special leasing details extra discount for NCCA, another forum, Cleantalk or Cleanitup memebers why not publish details on Soulutions Web Site.

I would certainly consider machine if I was looking for a replacement, but weight or ability to pull through long hoses would also be a consideration

And there are three other contenders

stevegunn

« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2005, 08:28:10 am »
Theres no mystery about the price obviously if someone is wanting to lease the equipment they need to speak to Nick as he is the one with the details of the finance package.Weight is not a factor with the 300psi version it can be picked up if needed but there is a knack to getting it in and out of the van without a ramp.There are a lot of good machines out there but at the end of the day you pay your money and only you can decide what you want.

paul@ctcs

« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2005, 09:25:33 am »
Ian,
Ability to run long hose lengths?? Steve has ran 125ft of hose and still achieved very good drying times.
Regarding weight I find the 300psi machine really easy to pick up so no issues there either, Its a real shame you didnt make the show and get a good look at the Eclipse, It went down a storm  :)  Almost as popular as my Mrs ;D

Paul

« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2005, 09:46:02 am »
Ian

I'm a little confussed at your post, what is the mystery about the price?
The machines are not on the Solution web site currently, because it is a shared site with Germany, details on the price and specification arte readily available, to anyone that requires them. lease facilities depend on individual requirements, however and Eclipse machine can be leased for as little as £18per week plus vat.
subject to the normal approval requirements,

Is there anyone else you would like to add to the list of dicounted purchasers, price is based on value for money.

Best regards Nick

paul@ctcs

« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2005, 09:48:54 am »
When you consider everything that comes with the  Eclipse It really is good value.

Chris Bailey

« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2005, 09:52:58 am »
Weight of a machine should no be an issue!!

For your own safety, get a ramp.. It doesn't have to be an expensive one, mine cost about £30 and 1/2 a day and a bit of carpentry skill.

Chris
Carpet Care

Leicester

Bob Allen

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2005, 09:31:16 pm »
So that was your missus on the solution stand then Paul????
Nice to see a  pretty face instead of some of the ugly other carpet cleaners around..........only joking folks
Bob Allen