Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Len Gribble

Re: Eco Carpet Care Network
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 09:13:45 pm »
Ken

So green is not so green just a marketing ploy big time! We all have to tell pokies some times. ;)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Doug Holloway

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 09:31:04 pm »
Hi Guys

Len, whilst there is tendency towards cynicism with any of these green cleaning issues, getting involved with them has made me think more about how I am cleaning and I am definitely greener.

It is important that we do not make ridiculous claims , afterall we do not like it when our suppliers ridicule us with them .

Having said all that,  as Chris has stated people are less worried about the price if they are seeking a green clean.

Cheers

Doug

carpet guy

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 05:11:40 pm »
Something that will affect our business was highlighted today, in a meeting with the three local authorities we deal.

It was at " meet the buyer " type meeting today and when discussing the tendering process, it became apparent that the " green " issue is now a consideration with  local authorities and will have to be addressed on all future tenders, failure to meet this and other requirements will result in achieving a lower score and make it more difficult to win contracts.

So, like it or not, we have to comply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 07:45:37 am »
what is this site and is it realy any good ????

carpet guy

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:10 am »
Susan

Look at Chris Straker's site and you will find the info in there ............you don't have to go down the  A/S route though, there are plenty of other GREEN products around, the latest is Prochems Pure Clean which is getting good reviews.

rob

spindle

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 10:02:43 am »
excuse my ignorance..................

but isnt "green carpet care" just another way of extracting more money from the customer?? :o :o ;) ;D

life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

Mark Lane-Matthews

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 11:21:59 am »
Yes and  no ;)

Mark

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 01:39:13 pm »
Susan

Look at Chris Straker's site and you will find the info in there ............you don't have to go down the  A/S route though, there are plenty of other GREEN products around, the latest is Prochems Pure Clean which is getting good reviews.

rob
thanks rob this is the route i want to take , so looking for as much info as poss