Pete Thompson

Re: Cleaning spot LTD
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2014, 06:25:53 pm »
If all you are going to do, is slag forum members off. Keep your big gob shut.

LOL

If you don't want people to express their opinions, then don't start a topic on a public forum, simple.

In my original post, all I was doing was asking if anybody had good or bad issues with the company. Obviously they didn't intend to miss lead people. The part that wound people up was how they dealt with it. No matter what company it is. What they sell etc. People in general want good after service. Its not all about the price of goods. This is why we use Gardiner and Aqua Dapter etc. Good CS. If we don't spread the good or bad word, then they all become the same. Arn't we allowed to voice our opinion

I know, and I had no argument with that.

It was when someone said he should be expected to come on here and explain! 

rosskesava

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 07:00:01 pm »
Yeah Pete, keep your big gob shut.

Great saying that isn't it.

;D
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

duncan h

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2014, 07:20:59 pm »
If all you are going to do, is slag forum members off. Keep your big gob shut.

LOL

If you don't want people to express their opinions, then don't start a topic on a public forum, simple.

In my original post, all I was doing was asking if anybody had good or bad issues with the company. Obviously they didn't intend to miss lead people. The part that wound people up was how they dealt with it. No matter what company it is. What they sell etc. People in general want good after service. Its not all about the price of goods. This is why we use Gardiner and Aqua Dapter etc. Good CS. If we don't spread the good or bad word, then they all become the same. Arn't we allowed to voice our opinion

I know, and I had no argument with that.

It was when someone said he should be expected to come on here and explain! 

"It was when someone said he should be expected to come on here and explain! " didn't read that bit. That would be difficult. Unless every company who sells anything remotely to do with cleaning windows, had to come on here 24/7

davids3511

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 12:17:59 am »
I think its really poor that there's been a mistake but instead of coming on here to acknowledge the fact
Let's face it, this forum is full of idiots who don't know what they're talking about, why would any supplier want to come on here and deal with a rabid pack of morons just because they made a mistake?
Don't be sugar coating it, say it like it is.