Aqua-dapter

Re: CRAPADAPTER
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 08:45:41 am »
Hello again Alan and others,

For the record, and any admins reading, I have no objection to this topic remaining, and appreciate the opportunity to reply.

I'm not sure what value there would be in giving a blow-by-blow account of the correspondence between us, suffice to say we did do our best to resolve the situation amicably, and as with other customers who experienced a problem at the time we immediately despatched 2 brand new replacements, which were later returned unused.  Due to the time period involved, we then offered a partial refund of over half the purchase price, plus the return postage costs incurred.

I'm aware of only 2 (possibly 3) customers of ours, out of the many that we have sold direct to now, who have not been happy with our response.  This disappoints me, but it seems even though we do our best, you can't please everyone.

Paul

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 10:27:00 am »
AS I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM WOULD LIKE TO RE IGNITE THIS SUBJECT. PURCHASED 2 AT SHOW 3WEEKS LATER BOTH SIEZED. VERY BUSY SO TOOK A WHILE TO SEND BACK BUT WHEN I DID BOY OH BOY DID THEY BULL"""" ME AFTER THREATS OF COURT GAVE ME HALF MY MONEY BACK,I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SHOW!

So Pristine - Paul says you were sent two brand new replacements which you returned unused. Why is that not very good service? Then after that you were offered more than half your money back? And you're still not happy? Please explain.

I'm the first to pick up a company on claims that I do not think add up but thus far I cannot see what your beef is.
It's a game of three halves!

LWC

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 10:28:15 am »
Cant say fairer than that

Pro-Poler

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 01:15:44 pm »
Personnaly can't see the point of them, especially with the unreliability story's, as for  a loop of hose I get more miffed with snags than that, if someone invents a snag adaptor let me know.

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:31 pm »
 i am a minority of one maybe,    today   , but look at the history someone called tosh had a problem which i never found the conclusion of and others.now that i have pauls attention great.
first,for some reason aquadapter refused piont blank to speak with me on the phone. would only do emails, very lengthy ones .who has time for that.
second,yes i was slow in returning and letting them know that they had siezed after 3 wks. i was working flatout. i did not think for one minute that they
would say your over 28days are up so no refund, just replacement
third,after them sending out new springs and spending to much time with emails i rightly told them that they were not fit for purpose and demanded a full refund, but they sent me 2 new ones which i did not want at all , so sent them back .i had not asked for them. customer service that would not call me,did not help at all.
paul do the decent thing your product maybe fixed now but you cannot market a product with problems that come to light after some time and then say    no!
alan        pristine window cleaning.         no caps

Lee GLS

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 05:34:50 pm »
No one will give you a refund after 28 days!! And as long as they offer a replacement then the " not fit for the purpose intended" doesn't apply, just ask trading standards, I've had this before with electrical equipment, so as long as they replace it then that is sufficient!

prestigeclean

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 06:28:19 pm »
i,ve tried all the different ways of saving water ,taps , aquadapters etc and i belive the best way is to have your pole hose outside the pole and pinch the hose to stop the flow , your pole lasts much longer as well regards alan

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011, 06:41:40 pm »
Personaly if what you say is true, then i would expect a full refund.

If just one failed then, maybe a replacement would of been fair

But If i had 2 broken ones then I think a full refund is a must, why would I want to waste anymore time with a product that was proved faulty twice ?

If It was window cleaning warehouse or Alex, I know they would give me a full no quibble refund

SB Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2011, 06:44:06 pm »
i,ve tried all the different ways of saving water ,taps , aquadapters etc and i belive the best way is to have your pole hose outside the pole and pinch the hose to stop the flow , your pole lasts much longer as well regards alan
Why do you have the hose outside the pole to pinch it?

prestigeclean

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2011, 06:56:29 pm »
i,ve tried it both ways and hose outside the pole is much easier , it did take me a while to master it but its second nature after while , the great thing is because you get no grit in the pole it really does last so much longer regards alan

jouk45

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 10:15:20 pm »
to this day, i still can not understand why some of you guys have your hose outside the pole, fair enough, it is what you choose, for me that would lose me time and money messing around with loose tubing

gary999

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 10:32:51 pm »
i use my pole as a modular so pole hose has to be
on the outside

jouk45

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 10:51:18 pm »
should have excluded modular gary lol

Aqua-dapter

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 01:20:51 am »
We had a problem with a single specific bad batch of plastics from a supplier.  Unfortunately some of the stock sold at Cleaning Show was from that batch (including the 2 that Alan bought).  We made the problem public in an email and a post on our blog.  Before that, and since, we've had very few problems.

We publish our 1 month money back satisfaction guarantee for even if a customer just changes their mind.  We offer a further 11 months repair warranty, but with the specific batch at fault we offered brand new replacements.  Other than that 1 batch we have had very good reliability.

Alan contacted us some weeks after the 1 month money back period had expired.

We do deal with all Customer Service issues by email.  We are also extremely busy and this enables our small team to work most efficiently, respond to issues out of office hours, and record all responses.  We're adding to the team to be able to offer telephone support in the future.

Some of the emails I sent to Alan were quite long; partly to explain properly the problem with the specific batch, and why we deal with Customer Service by email.

As far as I am aware 'Tosh' didn't buy direct from us.  I'm not aware of anyone with an unresolved issue.

Alan, as a gesture of goodwill on our part we would still send you 1 replacement Aqua-dapter, even though you have already received a partial cash refund, if that will help restore a good relationship between us?

We always strive to offer the very best Customer Service and resolve any issues amicably.  We appreciated the very positive and friendly response from the vast majority of our customers when we made public the information about the 1 problem we had.

Paul

Spruce

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:14 am »
While I think this is very noble of Paul's last offer, it's not one I would have made TBH.

Having dealt with power tool warranty issues for many years in South Africa, my experience is that you are throwing good money after bad by giving him another unit he clearly doesn't want. He will still bad mouth your product, your company and you. If you refunded him in full, he will still do the same.

He has clearly stated that he thinks the best way of stopping the water flow to his brush is to pinch the hose, even stating that it puts less strain on the hose doing it this way. He has made up his mind which way to go, so trying to convince a deviation to this is a waste of time, effort and money.
Yes. dirt getting into the pole with an internal pole hose is a valid point, but the majority of us prefer the hose internally.

From experience, having used the modular fish pole concept and initially begining WFP with an Unger Teleplus Pole, I can catagorically say that I prefer the hose on the inside. I still use my old Unger pole for a specific job and hate the external pole hose - I keep standing on it and it gets hooked up on plants and brushes beneath customer's window.

I don't know Prestine Windows at all, but I think he has made a grave error of judgement by using this forum to shout his insults, which by his own admission his is in the minority.
I do personally get annoyed with Newbies who come on here and use the forum as an attention seeking platform,  but this is a topic that has been discussed before just recently.

For what I recall, Tosh didn't have a problem with his Aqua-dapters. He likes to have is pole hose on the outside and couldn't get on with an internal pole hose - which put 'paid' to the Aqua-dapter concept. He also used the fishing pole concept for years.

Spruce

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Lee GLS

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2011, 09:23:38 am »
Paul if pristine windows doesn't want the AD, send it to me and I will give it a good home  ;)

Spruce is right, tosh prefers the poles hose on the out side, and he also felt it added too much weight to the end of the pole (he must be a bit of a wuss  :o ;D), but I'm sure he didn't have any problem with the operation on the AD, I'm sure he also ordered it from WCW or cleaning spot, whichever one sells them, not directly from AD.

wfp master

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 02:36:18 pm »
We had a problem with a single specific bad batch of plastics from a supplier.  Unfortunately some of the stock sold at Cleaning Show was from that batch (including the 2 that Alan bought).  We made the problem public in an email and a post on our blog.  Before that, and since, we've had very few problems.

We publish our 1 month money back satisfaction guarantee for even if a customer just changes their mind.  We offer a further 11 months repair warranty, but with the specific batch at fault we offered brand new replacements.  Other than that 1 batch we have had very good reliability.

Alan contacted us some weeks after the 1 month money back period had expired.

We do deal with all Customer Service issues by email.  We are also extremely busy and this enables our small team to work most efficiently, respond to issues out of office hours, and record all responses.  We're adding to the team to be able to offer telephone support in the future.

Some of the emails I sent to Alan were quite long; partly to explain properly the problem with the specific batch, and why we deal with Customer Service by email.

As far as I am aware 'Tosh' didn't buy direct from us.  I'm not aware of anyone with an unresolved issue.

Alan, as a gesture of goodwill on our part we would still send you 1 replacement Aqua-dapter, even though you have already received a partial cash refund, if that will help restore a good relationship between us?

We always strive to offer the very best Customer Service and resolve any issues amicably.  We appreciated the very positive and friendly response from the vast majority of our customers when we made public the information about the 1 problem we had.

Paul
dont send him anything hes already sent 2 back & hes had a refund. i think hes lucky he got a refund after 28 days.

Aqua-dapter

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2011, 06:48:19 pm »
Hi Spruce,

While I think this is very noble of Paul's last offer, it's not one I would have made TBH.
I simply wanted to demonstrate to Alan, and others in this topic who have questioned the 'quality' of our Customer Service, that we always do our very best to make customers happy, even if we don't always see eye to eye.  We hope that our customers will appreciate this and in return be friendly and reasonable.

Alan's initial comments about the Aqua-dapter, both in emails and to someone who followed up with a call shortly after his purchase were extremely positive, and it's a shame if a problem caused by one of our suppliers and this 'disagreement' has caused any ill feeling.

you are throwing good money after bad by giving him another unit he clearly doesn't want. He will still bad mouth your product, your company and you. If you refunded him in full, he will still do the same.
Unfortunately that may be true.  Although it is an overused phrase, my offer really is meant as a "gesture of good will".

He has clearly stated that he thinks the best way of stopping the water flow to his brush is to pinch the hose
That was Alan from Prestige, not Alan from Pristine ;)

Paul

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »
Just give him a full refund, you sold him faulty goods

In my eyes that's what he is entitled to.

Aqua-dapter

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:50 pm »
Hi David,

I haven't posted all the details here, I don't want to inflame the situation.  You might feel differently if you had all of the facts.

When buying goods we are all protected by the "Sale of Goods Act 1979".  This stipulates what everyone is entitled to when buying goods.  We go above and beyond the requirements of the act when dealing with all of our customers, and try to be consistent in every case.  I'm proud of our reputation for excellent Customer Service.

It is unfortunately the case that when things go right, just a few people mention it, when the occasional thing goes wrong, it gets a lot of attention.

The Aqua-dapter is a reliable, quality product.  The issue that caused the problem that Alan had, which was no fault of ours (and quickly found and sorted out), shouldn't overshadow that.

Paul