NWH

Re: diesel heater users.......a few questions
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2017, 05:25:32 pm »
He will be saying that because the same as all the others they have not used hot so know nothing about it maybe that’s your reason,yes he will be raving about hot water because he won’t have to worry about the safety aspect of having hot water he won’t have to worry about a frozen tank in the morning,and the real bonus will be his easy work will become much easier overall.

NWH

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2017, 05:28:22 pm »
Another thing is he won’t have a Tax bill probably for the next couple of years because he’s put money back into his business to offset against his earnings,wise move all round Daz.

Jonny 87

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2017, 05:45:54 pm »
Come on daz, you’ve had your diesel heater for atleast 45 minutes now and I can’t see any pictures.

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

KS Cleaning

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2017, 05:49:26 pm »
He will be saying that because the same as all the others they have not used hot so know nothing about it maybe that’s your reason,yes he will be raving about hot water because he won’t have to worry about the safety aspect of having hot water he won’t have to worry about a frozen tank in the morning,and the real bonus will be his easy work will become much easier overall.
If that's aimed at me what do you mean by' that's your reason'?

DeLuce

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2017, 06:02:14 pm »
Come on daz, you’ve had your diesel heater for atleast 45 minutes now and I can’t see any pictures.

;D

I know, I've come on the forum right now just to check!!!  Lol  ;D

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2017, 06:06:24 pm »
I reckon he's pumping iron in a "webasto" string vest!!
Comfortably Numb!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2017, 06:08:11 pm »
He is probably driving home. 4 to 5 hours on the gridlock motorway network.

Also probably had to have an hour worth of handover and training before heading home.

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Dry Clean

« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2017, 07:37:18 pm »
Another thing is he won’t have a Tax bill probably for the next couple of years because he’s put money back into his business to offset against his earnings,wise move all round Daz.

He's on close to £40k a year, how will £4.5k get him out of tax for the next few years ? its a tax saving of roughly £1340.

NWH

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2017, 09:53:08 pm »
He’s got a new van must be allowing 3-4K a year for that as expenditure he’s just spent a fair few grand on that system that can all be put through as 1 expense,a decent accountant should get his tax down a we bit more than 1200 lol

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2017, 09:56:05 pm »
He’s got a new van must be allowing 3-4K a year for that as expenditure he’s just spent a fair few grand on that system that can all be put through as 1 expense,a decent accountant should get his tax down a we bit more than 1200 lol

Yep.... then double tax the year after with POA!!
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2017, 11:48:28 pm »

First pic at the fitting centre.  ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2017, 11:57:17 pm »
He is probably driving home. 4 to 5 hours on the gridlock motorway network.

Also probably had to have an hour worth of handover and training before heading home.

Peter gave us a lift to Cambridge and another guy picked us up. Went really smoothly mate. Had a good day out then a 20min chat and run through of the system then 3 and a half hour  drive  back home.

How did yours go yesterday Paul? I can't wait to try it out properly tomorrow. 😀
price higher/work harder!

Jonny 87

« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:59 am »
Nice!

I thought that unit was huge! Then I realised you have your tank long ways in your van, forgot about that.  :)

Looks a very tidy install.

Keep us posted as to how it runs.

I’ve convinced myself to get the same set up in the new year, so looking forward to hearing how it goes. 👍 I’ve only heard good things about the grippa hydroheat.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

NWH

« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2017, 09:58:56 am »
They are all the same it’s a thermo tip C unit it won’t work any different to a varitech pure freedom and ionic different housing that’s all.

Jonny 87

« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2017, 11:35:10 am »
They are all the same it’s a thermo tip C unit it won’t work any different to a varitech pure freedom and ionic different housing that’s all.

Doing my research I’ve seen inside a few different units and they look different. Xlines for instance looks very different inside compared to others. Must be subtle differences between different suppliers.