Mist A Bit

is vision worth it
« on: April 14, 2015, 09:16:08 am »
Hi been reading posts on this vision stuff, thinking of giving it a try. Where do you get it from ,and how much does it cost for how ma y litres.

DaveG

Re: is vision worth it
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:23:14 pm »
You can't polish a turd

bobplum

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 05:17:18 pm »
got mine delivered today, just tried it on my own house but will give an opinion once i get into using it full timer, probably getting the dosage right will be the key

DB Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 05:55:50 pm »
Just got mine today,ill be adding some for tomorrow ,let you know tomoz  ;)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 08:03:04 pm »
got mine delivered today, just tried it on my own house but will give an opinion once i get into using it full timer, probably getting the dosage right will be the key

Bob expect spotting on the first time round, after the second it goes. Does a deeper clean.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 08:38:06 pm »
it costs pennies to use it every day and it does leave a better shine and GLEAM!!i recommend 1 ml per 200L of pure.its very concentrated!
price higher/work harder!

SeanK

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 10:53:12 pm »
Call me dumb but if pure water cleans the windows lovely with no problems and no complaints since starting wfp in 2002, what's the benefits to a window cleaner using vision?? 98% of all my windows sheet nicely using decent brushes with 4 jets, low pressure but high flow and I've had no complaints since starting and picked up at least 100 customers from other wfp-er's who really cant use wfp to save their life

It seems to be a comfort blanket for guys who don't really have faith in pure alone so for guys like ourselves its always
going to be a mystery why people would buy it.
Only wish I had thought of selling it, certainly beats scrubbing glass for a living.

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 06:13:37 am »
When the car first came out some people couldn't understand why you needed a mechanical beast when the horse and cart worked perfectly well...

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

hasti

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 06:18:35 am »
When the car first came out some people couldn't understand why you needed a mechanical beast when the horse and cart worked perfectly well...

Darran

Nice one  :)

Mike #1

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 06:40:16 am »
Plastic  frames go flat and loose that shiny shiny look Vision maintains and revives that shine  :P

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 07:23:54 am »
Call me dumb but if pure water cleans the windows lovely with no problems and no complaints since starting wfp in 2002, what's the benefits to a window cleaner using vision?? 98% of all my windows sheet nicely using decent brushes with 4 jets, low pressure but high flow and I've had no complaints since starting and picked up at least 100 customers from other wfp-er's who really cant use wfp to save their life

It seems to be a comfort blanket for guys who don't really have faith in pure alone so for guys like ourselves its always
Only wish I had thought of selling it, certainly beats scrubbing glass for a living.

i used vision for 2 months sean then cleaned for a month with just pure and i noticed the frames and glass were not as shiny as when using vision.also i wash my vehicles with it and it really makes them shine more!

we re in the cleaning business.if a product can produce better results at a fair price then why not?it costs pennies to use.

also it reduces runs/drips from top rubber seals.

it certainly brings back the "zing" to plastic frames and sills that go dull from being cleaned with pure water every month or so.

the trick is to not use too much as if you do its a bit of a nightmare regarding rinsing.its very,very concentrated.
price higher/work harder!

jk999

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 07:57:28 am »
Windowswashed if 98% of your windows sheet then your one off the lucky ones

Dave Willis

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 01:48:27 pm »

i used vision for 2 months sean then cleaned for a month with just pure and i noticed the frames and glass were not as shiny as when using vision.also i wash my vehicles with it and it really makes them shine more!

we re in the cleaning business.if a product can produce better results at a fair price then why not?it costs pennies to use.

it certainly brings back the "zing" to plastic frames and sills that go dull from being cleaned with pure water every month or so.

the trick is to not use too much as if you do its a bit of a nightmare regarding rinsing.its very,very concentrated.

God Dazmond they should call you Norma Jean - you're like a candle in the wind!

Hows the hot water going this week?

ChumBucket

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 04:42:04 pm »

It's "OMG" these days Dave- get with the times innit!! :P

Ian_Giles

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 04:53:07 pm »
I've been using "Vision" for a couple of months now and have found that on windows where I've always had problems with spotting then the spotting has been either removed completely or vastly improved.
White upvc frames do not go dull as a result of being cleaned with WFP, that's down almost entirely to oxidisation from sunlight, age of the frames and location also has a bearing of course.
If your customer has bought top end frames then some of them have a plastic coating over top of the upvc and they do not oxidise or go powedery at all.
Much like the brown frames with an artificial hardwood veneer on them, UV rays will dull them over time but they are almost always good to clean.
The sudsing effect that makes bubbles on the glass is a little disconcerting at first but I'm assuming that is down to Vision lowering the surface tension of your water and by doing so will also make your water 'wetter' is, it will penetrate soiling quicker thereby meaning it should help make Wfp slightly more efficient at cleaning windows.
It may only be a marginal thing but for me it will always be part of what I use to clean windows.
I also very rarily rinse off the glass and have found no need to do any more rinsing than normal.
I do plenty of inside and out work to know that my own technique works just fine.
Its good stuff in my opinion  ;)
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

tlwcs

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 05:48:31 pm »

It's "OMG" these days Dave- get with the times innit!! :P
Yes Dave ffs  ;D

jjames

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 06:35:00 pm »
I have used vision today for the first time and it has given me spotting where I have had no problem before. My window seals are bad so maybe it has pulled more dirt out of them, I will have to see. It does help remove bird crap though

aztec

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 05:43:13 am »
i bought some and i think it makes a vast improvement especially on leaded glass and georgian frames which are two halves (sash windows) , also had a dirty line underneath and now the results actually amaze me, just bought about 3 years supply!

duncan h

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 08:34:57 am »
I just like the shine :)

koopmaster

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:34 pm »
Just jumped on the bandwagon and bought 2 bottles of vision a few minutes ago. 

going to clean my 1000L tank tomorrow and fill it up and stick some in.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 07:18:49 pm »
Love it used it since last November,  just coming to the end of first bottle
Spit and polish

koopmaster

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 09:12:38 pm »
I used it for the first time today.  It took about 5 minutes to run through my system\pipe and then suddenly the brush started to "glide" along the glass easier. 

the bubbles are the weirdest part as I have spent the last few years with bubbles meaning there is soap and now its all the time but I have been reading on the forum and know that its just part of the vision experience.

I will clean my windows on friday and do a first clean job on them and see how it comes out.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 09:28:20 am »

Darran

https://www.facebook.com/ViralThread/videos/596171550524691/

slap bash

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 01:34:16 pm »
I have just bought Vision and used it for two days I think its worth the 18 quid as its not much for the slip and shine it add to the job. The problem I have is the lack of truthful marketing which will turn around and bite the seller in the backside. I believe there marketing was not thought out well. They were so busy hiding the truth about what it was and did not focus on its advantages to the window cleaners. I am of the feeling its a nano tech product which with use will make the glass Hydrophobic. and will extent the glossy look to the glass. Which is a plus to the service and also keep frames  really cleaner longer. They were all over the place with what it does to the glass. A mistake in my eyes. But I will be buying more as the pluses far exceed  negative for me. I still believe its made by another company and repacked for sale.I don`t believe its something made  at home by windies. Sorry guys. But that is just my feelings.

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 02:11:05 pm »
I wouldn't have thought anyone wants hydrophobic glass.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 03:28:43 pm »
Going to give this a try after reading these threads.

I take it you put a couple of ml straight into your tank before you fill it ?

Also maybe a silly question, but is one spray = 1ml ?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

kempy

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 04:37:14 pm »
I have just bought Vision and used it for two days I think its worth the 18 quid as its not much for the slip and shine it add to the job. The problem I have is the lack of truthful marketing which will turn around and bite the seller in the backside. I believe there marketing was not thought out well. They were so busy hiding the truth about what it was and did not focus on its advantages to the window cleaners. I am of the feeling its a nano tech product which with use will make the glass Hydrophobic. and will extent the glossy look to the glass. Which is a plus to the service and also keep frames  really cleaner longer. They were all over the place with what it does to the glass. A mistake in my eyes. But I will be buying more as the pluses far exceed  negative for me. I still believe its made by another company and repacked for sale.I don`t believe its something made  at home by windies. Sorry guys. But that is just my feelings.

Hi , SlapDash , On my Kids Life's the Vision Product is 110% made by the persons behind it . My kids mean the world to me as well . Honestly we are the producers of Vision .

kempy

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 04:38:47 pm »
Going to give this a try after reading these threads.

I take it you put a couple of ml straight into your tank before you fill it ?

Also maybe a silly question, but is one spray = 1ml ?

The bottles are now sold with a Flip Lid top and a Plastic 2.5ml / 5ml measured spoon .
We advise 1ml per 100 litres pure

slap bash

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 07:11:37 pm »
Kempy if some one guessed what it was I don`t think you would tell if they are right or not.
I guess you add the smell. HaHa. I don`t care who makes it, good luck to you for finding out.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2015, 04:46:53 pm »
It works much better if you use around 10 squirts per 600 odd ltrs of water

Michael Peterson

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 06:28:08 pm »
I too like 10 squirts I've been using it three months and for a week I didn't use it, for me the main thing is the confidence to clean really really quickly even in direct sunlight, it's no magic solution but makes it slightly easier , slightly better and slightly faster which over a day saves me maybe half an hour which is great