This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Small but perfectley formed

Re: is vision worth it
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 07:18:49 pm »
Love it used it since last November,  just coming to the end of first bottle
Spit and polish

koopmaster

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 09:12:38 pm »
I used it for the first time today.  It took about 5 minutes to run through my system\pipe and then suddenly the brush started to "glide" along the glass easier. 

the bubbles are the weirdest part as I have spent the last few years with bubbles meaning there is soap and now its all the time but I have been reading on the forum and know that its just part of the vision experience.

I will clean my windows on friday and do a first clean job on them and see how it comes out.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 09:28:20 am »
When the car first came out some people couldn't understand why you needed a mechanical beast when the horse and cart worked perfectly well...

Darran

https://www.facebook.com/ViralThread/videos/596171550524691/

slap bash

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 01:34:16 pm »
I have just bought Vision and used it for two days I think its worth the 18 quid as its not much for the slip and shine it add to the job. The problem I have is the lack of truthful marketing which will turn around and bite the seller in the backside. I believe there marketing was not thought out well. They were so busy hiding the truth about what it was and did not focus on its advantages to the window cleaners. I am of the feeling its a nano tech product which with use will make the glass Hydrophobic. and will extent the glossy look to the glass. Which is a plus to the service and also keep frames  really cleaner longer. They were all over the place with what it does to the glass. A mistake in my eyes. But I will be buying more as the pluses far exceed  negative for me. I still believe its made by another company and repacked for sale.I don`t believe its something made  at home by windies. Sorry guys. But that is just my feelings.

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 02:11:05 pm »
I wouldn't have thought anyone wants hydrophobic glass.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 03:28:43 pm »
Going to give this a try after reading these threads.

I take it you put a couple of ml straight into your tank before you fill it ?

Also maybe a silly question, but is one spray = 1ml ?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

kempy

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 04:37:14 pm »
I have just bought Vision and used it for two days I think its worth the 18 quid as its not much for the slip and shine it add to the job. The problem I have is the lack of truthful marketing which will turn around and bite the seller in the backside. I believe there marketing was not thought out well. They were so busy hiding the truth about what it was and did not focus on its advantages to the window cleaners. I am of the feeling its a nano tech product which with use will make the glass Hydrophobic. and will extent the glossy look to the glass. Which is a plus to the service and also keep frames  really cleaner longer. They were all over the place with what it does to the glass. A mistake in my eyes. But I will be buying more as the pluses far exceed  negative for me. I still believe its made by another company and repacked for sale.I don`t believe its something made  at home by windies. Sorry guys. But that is just my feelings.

Hi , SlapDash , On my Kids Life's the Vision Product is 110% made by the persons behind it . My kids mean the world to me as well . Honestly we are the producers of Vision .

kempy

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 04:38:47 pm »
Going to give this a try after reading these threads.

I take it you put a couple of ml straight into your tank before you fill it ?

Also maybe a silly question, but is one spray = 1ml ?

The bottles are now sold with a Flip Lid top and a Plastic 2.5ml / 5ml measured spoon .
We advise 1ml per 100 litres pure

slap bash

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 07:11:37 pm »
Kempy if some one guessed what it was I don`t think you would tell if they are right or not.
I guess you add the smell. HaHa. I don`t care who makes it, good luck to you for finding out.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2015, 04:46:53 pm »
It works much better if you use around 10 squirts per 600 odd ltrs of water

Michael Peterson

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 06:28:08 pm »
I too like 10 squirts I've been using it three months and for a week I didn't use it, for me the main thing is the confidence to clean really really quickly even in direct sunlight, it's no magic solution but makes it slightly easier , slightly better and slightly faster which over a day saves me maybe half an hour which is great