Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
After all these posts I still feel no closer to making a decision what to get. 3 different websites linked in this thread and each with no clear answer as to why that's definitely the one to go for. I feel lost.

I don't want to buy cheap now and in a years time find myself buying again because I feel the weakness of that machine, but then why waste money on going over kill. But then why not spend a couple hundred more on a slightly better machine, and all of a sudden it escapes to spending a thousand more, but that machine pump is bad, or the motor there's better out there.

Too dizzy
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Fantastic weather at last!
« Last post by Bungle on Yesterday at 09:00:28 pm »
Suzuki GSX 600F, could pull wheelies in 5th gear quite easily  ;D

A slip of the clutch?
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Fantastic weather at last!
« Last post by windowswashed on Yesterday at 08:56:19 pm »
Suzuki GSX 600F, could pull wheelies in 5th gear quite easily  ;D
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Electric vans
« Last post by ֍Winp®oClean֍ on Yesterday at 08:51:52 pm »
How do you manage to run at 20.....I run at 75 with a rinse bar.....will try halving that tomorrow and see.

All depends on the size of the jets. I have a brush with 3mm jets which requires a pump speed of around 40. 1.4mm jets run at 20 gives me the same level of cleaning efficiency and a more powerful jet!
« Last post by JandS on Yesterday at 07:51:16 pm »
How do you manage to run at 20.....I run at 75 with a rinse bar.....will try halving that tomorrow and see.
« Last post by windowswashed on Yesterday at 07:40:12 pm »
I personally think the depreciation costs together with having to replace batteries on EV's in the secondhand market is what will kill the EV sales.
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Pressure Washing
« Last post by simon w on Yesterday at 07:25:50 pm »
Did a PW job today and many folk have asked if its better to softwash first then PW the area or the other way round. I did both today on stone coping stones purely by mistake so decided to focus on the result. The ones that were PW first and then softwashed came up alot better than the ones that were softwashed first which makes perfect sense. So if anyone needs to softwash copings, Indian sandstone or steps then its better to PW it first. 😉

Always the way I've done it too
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Shocking
« Last post by simon w on Yesterday at 07:21:39 pm »
Hi Simon W
Please can i have your permission to copy the pictures you have put on here to use for a Tool box talk on working near electicity

Bryan Dolby

Sorry Brian I'm going to have to say no I'm afraid. Hope you understand.
Window Cleaning Forum / Help With Greenhouse Roof
« Last post by Bungle on Yesterday at 06:49:29 pm »
Just the one side needs cleaning. I had a go at it today and failed miserably. I sprayed it with Virosol and it didn't touch it. It doesn't matter if chemicals are used as the drain off is to the ground.

If you are spending that kind of money may as well get a GX630

https://jetmac.co.uk/shop/ols/products/honda-gx630-with-comet-30lt-pump-electric-start

although it seems a bit overkill for driveways, i paid 1300 for my 21lpm loncin dont see why i would need more

Do you know how much fuel they drink ?😂😂😂
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10