dazmond

Re: Waiting on payments
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2019, 08:31:55 am »
Not always but unless they have just moved in a filthy first clean can be a bad sign, messers are a part of building a round James, thing is they tend to tackle and be found by newbies so once established you will find they will be few and far between. just be thankful we are not in the building trade as they can get taken for a lot more.

Yeah i know you are right but it really winds me up that I got those disgusting windows/frames/sills looking sparkling for him to not pay me that’s not on, i grafted hard on that house, is there basically nothing I can do if he don’t pay up when I send future reminders?

knock on his door with a card machine.....
price higher/work harder!

James Styles

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2019, 11:59:14 am »
James, do you have a card reader to take payments at the door via card, If they say they have no cash?

No I don’t have a card machine mate

nathankaye

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2019, 12:48:07 pm »
James, do you have a card reader to take payments at the door via card, If they say they have no cash?

No I don’t have a card machine mate

Thats easy to fix.  This link will get you £14 off the on off price to purchase one from SumUp. The details are on the link n website as they don't charge a subscription/monthly fee but just take a very small percentage per fee. You use it with your smartphone via mobile date and blue tooth and the money goes into your account 2 days later.

http://r.sumup.io/gRDgB
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2019, 01:35:27 pm »
Who was the solar farm contractor?

Solar Steve 😂😂😂😂

Course it is!

deeege

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2019, 02:03:00 pm »
Must admit I got ‘had’ last week. Priced a job up, 3 bed semi with extension. £18 every 4 weeks, first clean price £30.

They hadn’t been cleaned for a couple of years which always sets alarm bells ringing. Done the first clean, bit slow to pay but transferred online after 5 days. Browse on rightmove today and there it is up for sale. 😂 ah well, glad I put the first clean price up, won’t bother going back whether it sells or not.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."