Poll

With the election looming, have you decided who your going to give your vote??

Labour
19.8%
20 (19.8%)
Conservatives
44.6%
45 (44.6%)
Lib dems
13.9%
14 (13.9%)
other
5.9%
6 (5.9%)
wont vote
15.8%
16 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Re: General Election
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2005, 11:40:16 pm »
i am amazed if we the service industry back the conservatives, what is going on. do you really believe that when we get back aches we can go national health and get repaired.book today and you may be seen in 369 months. clean hospitals with the conservitive controlled councils you must be kidding. then again arent they all cr~~ ;D
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Derek

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2005, 06:55:10 am »
The NHS cleaning should never have been privatised!

There were really bad faults and wastage thats for sure but privatisation meant that it was inevitable the lowest tender was going to get the contract.
What should have happened (and I said this at the time when I was asked if I wanted to tender)...was to keep employing their own staff but bring in someone from the cleaning contract side of the Industry to organise it.

Bring back the Matron... the last line of defense on the ward..if it ain't clean then the Matron would fetch 'em back to do it properly.

I was at the Leicester Royal Infirmary only yesterday. Some time wasters employed there and some real diamonds too...  it just needs someone with some guts to sort 'em out.

Derek

Dennis

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2005, 10:43:59 am »
How to decide your vote!  ;)

http://whoshouldyouvotefor.com

Ian_Giles

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2005, 11:51:47 am »
Well I've just made a comment about off topic posting....not that I'm drifting 'off topic' with regards to this topic ???
Here we have a major discussion about politics, 8 pages long in no time at all :o
Hardly carpet cleaning is it?
If the popularity of this post/poll is anything to go by, wouldn't it be a good idea if there was a section on the forum such as 'Chatter' or 'Any other business' where those from all sides of the forum could exchange views on things such as politics or any other subject?

Just a thought....

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

AuRavelling79

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2005, 11:59:26 am »
What's that Ian - General Election? Major Discussion? Any relation to Corporal Punishment or Private Moment?
It's a game of three halves!

Karl Wildey

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2005, 02:47:14 pm »
The link Dennis has here is excellent, if just to find out where you views lay politicial.
I  should vote Green then libs then Labour, Not shock to find tories at a negative vote

paul@ctcs

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2005, 06:42:01 pm »
The BNP are not on the link ???

It says I should vote Green but as this in reality is a wasted vote I'll stick with the blues :)

Paul

Len Gribble

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2005, 07:11:05 pm »
Paul

Did you here what the BNP leader had to say on news tonight if elected troops out of Iraq, so they can guard the channel tunnel, take the Swiss approach any one who have done service with the forces can keep there gun at home and blow away any robber/intruder, and I thought I was middle to right, now that one brain dead party.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

paul@ctcs

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2005, 07:26:53 pm »
Blimey that is a tad extreme :o

Not against defending your home by any means though ::)

Paul

Len Gribble

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2005, 08:17:06 pm »
Paul

They have some valid point but like I said brain dead expressly today into high jacking again should have left it till tomorrow, not the best way to get my vote.

I take it that they did not know Chris has his paint ball gun and I have the wife it would take me to long to get my browning and  or Beretta out of the gun safe, next one air rifle squalls the brown ones are decimating my Acers. >:( >:(

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2005, 08:33:03 pm »
I did the test above and it says I should vote UKIP NO CHANCE a wasted vote in my opinion.

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2005, 08:12:52 am »
What organization is behind this poll.

I came out Liberal Democrat, that does not suprise me, as  before Charliee Kenedey took over Labour and Lib Dems were working on Propotional Representation  as they have in Scotland.

I am peronally in Favour of a merger of Labour and Lib Dem parties and 20 Years ago i thought it might happen and the Maggie invaded the Falklands

Ps this Topic has nothing to do with Carpet Cleaning and should not be taking place in The Carpet Cleaning Section.

If Mike could arrange it I believe as there is a team spirit on thjis board, and if we do not take offence  opposing points of view.

Someone did try to start a Free for all board but that had swearing etc.

I am also concerned some might use it to post Extreme topics which might show the cleaning industry in a poor light.