John Rimmer Marshall & Rimmer Ltd

Re: them and us
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2006, 12:03:43 am »
I did speak to someone at Amtech yesterday to try and get them to send some information on the perfect heat, but was told that they had none and to look
on there website. I know that they would give a demo but not everyone lives
down south. It just seems a bit odd to me that when you have 2 machines
ie Perfect Heat & Scorpion in competition with each other for our business that
the company cannot suply this information. Boshravie you say it was a good investment can you go a bit ferther ie how good is it, how does it compere to what you have used before ect, any feedback is most welcome and apreceated.

Take Care John

Liahona

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2006, 07:27:31 am »
thanks for the info, i will call them today and keep you posted.....also as the above posting, can you go into it a bit more of why it was such a good buy etcetera, best, Dave.

Liahona

« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2006, 06:54:03 pm »
As John Rimmer, I got in touch with Amtech but had the same reply. I dont understand why you wouldnt have info on your machines you sell but oh well...... I also wanted a clean off with their machines against mine but they werent interested......... I dont need to see their machines work under there demo conditions, as I am sure you can appreciate I want to see any machine next to the one I am using else how will I know which one is better. So again if anyone has a CFR or Hot Fusion machine and I can see it working please let me know, best, Dave.

cleaning co

« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2006, 07:29:50 pm »
yes dave i agree ,how can they   sell machines and eqp and not be clued up as to how they work  :o if a custy rings up and asked how we go about cleaning thier carpet and we said  "i dunno"  think they might just phone the next firm in the yellow pages me thinks !!! c u later  amtech

« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2006, 07:36:01 pm »
I have been reading this topic with great interest, I do not do carpets, but may start in the near future.

Regarding Perfect Heat! I would like to say that:
a)   The lab test has been “done ” by the manifacture of the carpet cleaning machine: qote from amtechuk. biz: We conducted laboratory tests of the Perfect Heat and extractors from industry manufacturers….
b)    I would assume that higher temperatures maintained throughout the cleaning process by every carpet cleaning machine.  I do not belive that No other system can maintain water temperatures as high as Perfect Heat™!

Amtech  machines may be good, but not as good as they want us to think?

Kind regards,
Arthur

boshravie

« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2006, 01:16:54 pm »
Hi John

Well basically we used to have NINJA 300 P.S.I before and it was a good machine but when we had large jobs we had to have two men on the job so one of them can just empty the machine, filling was o.k. because we had auto filler on the NINJA.
But now we have the 500 PRO from C.F.R. firstly we don’t have to keep empty the machine plus the 500 P.S.I. has so much power to flush the dirt out of any material.
So there is less effort from the operator, and because of the C.F.R. tool design any materials will be dry within 1 Hour.

The problem with Am Tech is because of the success of these machines, to many people want them recently and they can not catch up with the demand. You just have to be pationed with them at the moment.

John Rimmer Marshall & Rimmer Ltd

« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2006, 01:52:34 pm »
Hi many thanks for that info its always better to ask someone who is useing
it on a daily bassis, and get an unbiast opinion. This is what this forum is about
and long may it continue.

Take Care John

Liahona

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2006, 04:43:45 pm »
thanks also for the info, but its not a demo I want, I want to see it clean side by side with my machine but again I cant find someone who will do so. Best, Dave.

« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2006, 06:42:23 pm »
Well basically we used to have NINJA 300 P.S.I before and it was a good machine ...

...But now we have the 500 PRO from C.F.R. firstly we don’t have to keep empty the machine plus the 500 P.S.I. has so much power to flush the dirt out of any material...

In the end of the day it is all about the number of P.S.I.?

Kind regards,
Arthur

Liahona

« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2006, 07:16:14 pm »
just a thought, how can it be all down to psi? you have to have the ability to recover it or you will have all sorts of problems. else we will all be cleaning with power washers.