*Hector*

Re: Ritchie...
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2014, 12:35:57 pm »
Good luck rich . good to see you back on the forum ..

ere there is a guy with your name on the MOT forum..  :o :o

;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Ben wood

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 12:36:38 pm »
To the point. What state is your company in now then. Has progress or gone down the pan mate. Good luck in the future.

richywilts

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2014, 02:01:24 pm »
It's gone right back to back to basics my friends overseeing it and has two lads going out full time on self employed basis as my friend also has a building company so they work for him too labouring etc
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2014, 03:23:59 pm »
You were an idiot, but you have been rightly punished. You have made a mistake, but your slate is now clean. We all make errors, though you know yours was a bad one.

As I said, it's time to start again. All the very best of luck for the future mate.

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 03:49:56 pm »
Stoke Heath  ;D Was a YOI in the late 90's, rum place it was. Was you working down the mannies?  ;D

Good luck for the future.

No didn't work down there except industrial cleaning course i did in their I was playing footy three times a week and playing for the prison team in local Saturday league

Football league ?

Is this a prison or a holiday camp.

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ben M

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 03:51:24 pm »
You were an idiot, but you have been rightly punished. You have made a mistake, but your slate is now clean. We all make errors, though you know yours was a bad one.

As I said, it's time to start again. All the very best of luck for the future mate.
+1
but still don't have sympathy for this guy, what he did is unforgivable IMO

richywilts

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 03:53:57 pm »
Stoke Heath  ;D Was a YOI in the late 90's, rum place it was. Was you working down the mannies?  ;D

Good luck for the future.

No didn't work down there except industrial cleaning course i did in their I was playing footy three times a week and playing for the prison team in local Saturday league

Football league ?

Is this a prison or a holiday camp.

;D

It's a joke mate seriously it's like a holiday camp
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Soupy

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 04:10:57 pm »
Welcome back. When will you be allowed to get back to it?

Tom White

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 04:43:37 pm »

You sound like my teenage daughter when she thinks she's got one-up because her punishment wasn't severe enough.  **Hands on hips and pouty lips**  "Well I don't really care!"

You've had your liberty withheld; isn't that enough?  Would there be much point in making you smash rocks?  Society really shouldn't want to turn out disgruntled ex-convicts back into society looking for revenge against it.  Society just wants law abiding productive members.

PoleKing

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 05:05:50 pm »

+1
but still don't have sympathy for this guy, what he did is unforgivable IMO

Least your not bitter. ::)roll
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 05:32:43 pm »

You sound like my teenage daughter when she thinks she's got one-up because her punishment wasn't severe enough.  **Hands on hips and pouty lips**  "Well I don't really care!"

You've had your liberty withheld; isn't that enough?  Would there be much point in making you smash rocks?  Society really shouldn't want to turn out disgruntled ex-convicts back into society looking for revenge against it.  Society just wants law abiding productive members.

That's why there is such a massive offending & re offending rate in this country, because there is no punishment! Loss of liberty alone is no longer a punishment in this wider society of today. If prison was the last place on earth anyone would want to go to & for good reason you would see crime drop from all but the most desperate of examples!

8weekly

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 05:57:01 pm »

That's why there is such a massive offending & re offending rate in this country, because there is no punishment! Loss of liberty alone is no longer a punishment in this wider society of today. If prison was the last place on earth anyone would want to go to & for good reason you would see crime drop from all but the most desperate of examples!
That's why you are a window cleaner and not running the country.  ;D

I wouldn't fancy being in an American prison, but the have one of the worst crime rates in the world.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 06:04:25 pm »

That's why you are a window cleaner and not running the country.  ;D

I wouldn't fancy being in an American prison, but the have one of the worst crime rates in the world.

American prisons are no different. Gangs remain the same on the inside as outside, not much of a deterrent for them.

Serious punishment is the only way!!

Window Lickers

Richy Wilts
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 06:12:04 pm »
I see you said you lost 3 stone whilst inside. Is that from crappy diet or exercise or what?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

dannymack

Re: Richy Wilts
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 06:15:00 pm »
He ain't out is he, should of locked him up for years got no time for drug pushers/Dealers. 👹

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 06:15:52 pm »
Well fair play for coming back on the forum.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Mean machine mean machine mean machine.

richywilts

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 06:26:54 pm »

Tosh I would have preferred tougher punishment I deserve it at the end of the day I think the prison system is a joke, I did have my liberty withheld that's about it it's really not a hard life in there. There was no courses to take to stop me reoffending or to nail down facts etc of what drug dealing does to society.ive taken my sentence positively tho I've knuckled down and trimmed up a lot,read loads of self help books and business books tried to do as many educational courses as I could even tho they're very basic level tried to get on a open university course but sentence too short, to keep occupied as u all know I was suffering a lot with depression etc so I'm mentally and physically in a better way with the hope of being 100%'focussed on rebuilding the business which I never really was due to the drug dealing I never intended to do it as long as I did but a lot of things happened etc and I kept having to keep it going
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Window Lickers

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 06:27:33 pm »
For your info Richy the word association thread http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=147633.0
and jokes thread http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=97611.0 which were started before you were at her majesty's are still on the go. We felt it only right that you should come out with some sort of familiarity with which you might be able to bond with.

We're mobile phones invented before you went in. Have you heard of google? Tommy Cooper died and Southampton won the FA Cup, at the previous Wembley stadium.  

richywilts

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 06:32:42 pm »
Eating as healthy as I could, done loads of cardio,then weights for few months then began insanity for last 9 weeks cut out all crap carbs ate loads of tuna and eggs lost most of it in 5-6'months it's got hard now tho to shift last half stone but that insanity DVD is really good
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Window Lickers

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 06:36:09 pm »
So are you going to carry on where you left off with the cleaning?