This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

twt

what do you think of this?
« on: August 13, 2005, 11:28:55 pm »
Looking at upgrading to r/o just wondering what you think to this http://wintecs.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=58_54&products_id=306 any comments would be welcomed. thanks

Solo Cleaning

Re: what do you think of this?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 11:38:29 pm »
Hi twt this is Lee

I assume you are already set up for using wfp out of a vehicle.

Do you plan to put the RO unit into the van? The unit highlighted seems alot for what you get.
How much water do you need to produce each day?

You may have been pointed in this direction before but have a look at RO-Man www.ro-man.com

Hope this is of some use

twt

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 11:43:52 pm »
hi lee this is phil, i already have the wfp setup in my van with a 250 litre tank and a di unit, ive had a look at ro-man but i would like to get an r/o that can fill up my tank quickly and not have to mess around with storage tanks and r/o's running over night but have heard bad reports of the merlin. thanks for you reply.

Roy Harding

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 07:24:49 pm »
twt

Hi the R/O in the link is a Pentair 4" x 40", I have the same this will fill 1,000 ltrs in 3hrs at 70 psi.

My tap water tds is 234, and after R/O is 0.02, only leaving a small amount for resin to polish.

This R/O is a great piece of kit.

Roy :)

twt

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 05:18:29 pm »
i dont no what you mean graham i have a di unit and the rest of the kit and this is just an r/o unit without a di ??????

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 07:33:03 pm »
hi i have this unit works very well bought it from wintecs too  ;D