This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

picking up work with praise!
« on: April 16, 2010, 11:41:57 pm »
a very posh woman foned me up the other day for a quote so i went round this morning in my new van,glorious sunny day.had a look round.lovely country house with a small converted barn(office).i quoted her £40 for the house and £12 for office.she said fine.so i got to work and when i finished she said"i know why u woz recommended to me now you ve done very good professional job!" ;D ;D ;)

nice to be praised!so ive got the job on a 6 weekly! :) :)

the best bit woz she said the last windy charged her £12! :o :o but he missed half the windows out as he was 70! :o :omust of been topping up his pension! ;D ;D

anyway i picked another 2 up who dropped me last time due to price rise and another 2 £10 ers.ive a small commercial(£60)to clean monday morning that could lead to a few bigger commercial jobs!!

things are really taking off for me!i better get my skates on and get a wfp system when funds allow as im gonna need it soon i think!! ::) ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Re: picking up work with praise!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 02:54:51 am »
Price is not always the issue and if it is that type of customer will drop you like a brick when they find cheaper. Value is the important thing. You gave her value a 40 quid. Always focus on value never price and you will run a good business, Well down.