This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

wfp
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:17:19 pm »
Today at work i was up my ladders had a bit of a scare that made me think about going wfp as i have a kid and partner and dont want to leave them just yet
so i need advise what i would need to get i want a van set up, i live on the south coast so guess water has a high tds reading proberly need 400 litres of water,
also live in flat so will get water from old mans house how do i go about the purefiying part

thanks guys

daz1977

Re: wfp
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:22:23 pm »
depending on the tds, u either need a ro and di or just a di,  where abouts so you live?

woody1

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:11 pm »
i live in christchurch dorset, i have no clue about wfp also what do i need like poles pumps hoses controllers help,
was not the ladders it was me my nee gave way under me when up the ladder almost fell to patio :)

daz1977

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 05:30:18 pm »
u can buy it complete or build your own,

u will need, pole, brush, reel, tank, pump, di vessel, battery,  can do it cheap for about 500 quid,  a lot of people sell old stuff on here and there is nothing wrong with it,  what vehicle do u have

woody1

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 05:57:15 pm »
will be looking at getting a van as use a estate at the moment
i guess the di is the bit that makes the pure water

woody1

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 06:32:41 pm »
so confused what is the diifrence between di and a ro and which one is best for my area

daz1977

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 06:40:54 pm »
a ro  purifys the water then goes in to a tank ready for use, the di gives the water a final polish and helps get the tds down to 000,  if your tds is low from the tap u can use just di only (like me) but u use a lot more resin,  u need to find out what ur tds is out of the tap before you can decided which one you need,    a lot of people dont have the room for a tank and ro system,  if you tds is like 100 - 150 u could use 2 di vessels and this will help lower the water and make it last a bit longer

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 07:01:41 pm »
I would search on here on some of the old posts as there is some great advice already on here. But I would sugest getting yourself a tds meter so you know exactly what your starting with.

woody1

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 07:30:09 pm »
thanks guys :)

woody1

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 07:33:11 pm »
any one close by in highcliffe dorset area what is your tds reading please ;D

Martin ccs

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 07:49:34 pm »
any one close by in highcliffe dorset area what is your tds reading please ;D

mate i would def see if anyone is in your area on here that can take you around for the day and go through things with.

wfp isnt for everyones liking - alot of customers may not take to it either.

wfp can be v pricey, can start off cheap n small with a backpack or trolley.

the old mans place will need a bit of space for a full ro n di and if hes on a water meter then hes gonna have to be very understanding.

ladders will have its place in wc. some windows cannot be done with wfp due to access.....