Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: threats
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 07:02:36 pm »
people only canvass because they are to tight to shell out  ;D ;D ;D
no answer stan to my post , you getting to old ?  ::)
worked with a cleaner 20 years younger than me today i started at 8 he turned up at 9 15 and he had to finish first at 4 ,still lots of life in  the old dog at 51  ;D ;D
;D, come work for me, I would have you asking for your pipe and slippers  lol  :P
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 07:03:06 pm »
your not old yet stan

martinsadie

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 07:03:28 pm »
there s a reason us southerns down move up north  :P, you would have problems if you moved into the 21 century. Stan enjoy it whilst it lasts
when are you moving Ian,if you dont pick up much work i can find you a day a week but you will have to work off ladders dont want you looking a fairy with your pole  ;D ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 07:04:54 pm »
your not old yet stan
reckon ive 21 years on the ladder left in me Tomy  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 07:05:55 pm »
there s a reason us southerns down move up north  :P, you would have problems if you moved into the 21 century. Stan enjoy it whilst it lasts
when are you moving Ian,if you dont pick up much work i can find you a day a week but you will have to work off ladders dont want you looking a fairy with your pole  ;D ;D
am moving (fingers crossed within 6 weeks) I will keep my rounds and open another  ;) I dont know how to ride a horse but thanks for the offer dad  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 07:07:17 pm »
put your hand bags away gerlls ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 07:08:14 pm »
put your hand bags away gerlls ;D ;D
dont you start!!!!!!!  :P

martinsadie

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 07:09:25 pm »
am moving (fingers crossed within 6 weeks) I will keep my rounds and open another  ;) I dont know how to ride a horse but thanks for the offer dad  ;D
Dad ,maybe so i was in the Cambridge area in the 80s  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 07:10:56 pm »
Dad ,maybe so i was in the Cambridge area in the 80s  ;D ;D
maybe your my step dad them as I was in Watford in the 80's thank good ;D maybe why I am more advanceed  :P

martinsadie

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 07:12:34 pm »
went to Watford as well  ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 07:19:32 pm »
went to Watford as well  ;D ;D
my mum is small as are you but im 6 foot 1 and 14 plus a bit  ;D

I also cant spell giddy upr nay and saying rag bow, really is not fitting with my posh accent :D :D

I know you would have been proud of me, but I'm not your son pops although I can send you a pic so you can pretend many other window cleaners do this lmao :P

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 07:47:34 pm »
no body own and area... paid for or canvassed! end of!

martinsadie

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 07:53:36 pm »
no body own and area... paid for or canvassed! end of!
every ones entitled to their own opion ,end of

Darranvps

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:17 pm »
Come and clean our home windows, we don't have the time ;D

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:25 pm »
theres a different attitude round here stan knows what your saying but even his custies know he paid good money for that round and will be loyal to him, i was asked to clean a cons,nr me 4 streets away but off my [patch] i seid if your cleaner dont wont it i,ll do it but i,ll ask him first just the way it is round here i paid good money for mine aswell

windymiller

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 08:58:58 pm »
im off to bacup tomoz canvassing ;)  ;D ;D ;D

andyjm1

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 09:02:09 pm »
people only canvass because they are to tight to shell out  ;D ;D ;D

people only buy work because they're too scared to knock on doors  ;D ;D  ;D

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 09:09:05 pm »
My God who wrote that rule book have you never heard of free interprise. The Wheel has been invented lets move out off the dark ages and just for the record I am 60  and with the programs. This is 2010 patches, on my trousers

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 09:10:23 pm »
That's up to you Stan, but if I lived near your patch I would leaflet it as much as I liked and you would be welcome to take it up with me in person. I have had loads of hassle over the years, always over the phone though. None of the mouths have ever had the balls to come see me personally.
leaflet all you want sunshine we also have loyal customers  ;D ;D
If you have loyal customers why would you tell someone not to leaflet?
I think you're on a hiding to nothing on this one, don't you

martinsadie

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:34 pm »
im off to bacup tomoz canvassing ;)  ;D ;D ;D
wont be my problem,dont clean many in Bacup  ;D