Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

suds window service

threats
« on: April 11, 2010, 05:49:52 pm »
only the second time in 4 years ,someone phone us and said stop canvassing on my patch or face the consequences.
 he didn't hang about on the phone to tell me where his patch was and we cover  a few towns lol.... what a loon ::)

suds window service

Re: threats
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 05:54:33 pm »
mumber withheld too! why bother.

tomy jackson

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 05:54:48 pm »
you get em but frunt em and ther offfffffffffffffffffff

cozy

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 06:03:50 pm »
mumber withheld too! why bother.

Didn't want you to see it was me   >:(

suds window service

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 06:09:10 pm »
lol we don't cover Europe

cozy

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 06:14:04 pm »
Had it a few times mate, met one of the idiots last year. They fold up and crawl away most times but you may get the persistant mongs who start calling you up at 2 in the morning and sending silly e-mails. Never lasts though.  ::)

suds window service

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 06:20:28 pm »
just make themselves look silly imo talking about patches,last time i checked we lived in a free country.
i spend hundreds on advertising, these people can't even be arsed to look after there business professionally.
anyway got another 2000 flyers to get out in new areas from next week so it wont put us off.

martinsadie

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 07:01:16 pm »
last chap who put flyers on my patch ,i rang him up and he said sorry thought no one cleaned that area, we are still mates no need for aggro  ;D ;D

suds window service

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 08:16:40 pm »
last chap who put flyers on my patch ,i rang him up and he said sorry thought no one cleaned that area, we are still mates no need for aggro  ;D ;D
how is it your patch stan? do you mean that they are areas that you work.
do you own the streets where you work? do you exclusively own the rights to these areas? you guys who think like that are not right.

Smudger

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 08:23:01 pm »
Hey Stan,

thats a bit of a slight on your workmanship if he thought the windows needed doing  ;D ;D ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

cleewindows

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 08:58:47 pm »
i had a brainless idiot texting me saying he was interested in quotes windows,then driveway etc
i text back call me and i will come for a quote each time,will do tommorow.
 i thought i will call there bluff.
i rang up says is that the window cleaner??
he says yes would you like a quote???
i said no,just stop texting me as im not happy and your not clever or funny!
all i got was hello sorry cant hear you and hung up!
so i rang again.....straight to answer machine! ;D

s.w.c

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 04:18:48 pm »
another fudgepacket thread ::)

Llaaww

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »
if its dirty its fair game. end of story.
if it is dirty it is fair game

martinsadie

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 06:29:04 pm »
do you own the streets where you work? do you exclusively own the rights to these areas? you guys who think like that are not right.
you guys are on a different planet we have always worked this way,we buy compact rounds and keep them that way,if we get asked to clean else where we pass ity on to the cleaner in that area,we didnt pick the work up by knocking we paid good money for it

davids3511

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 06:31:25 pm »
That's up to you Stan, but if I lived near your patch I would leaflet it as much as I liked and you would be welcome to take it up with me in person. I have had loads of hassle over the years, always over the phone though. None of the mouths have ever had the balls to come see me personally.

martinsadie

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 06:39:20 pm »
That's up to you Stan, but if I lived near your patch I would leaflet it as much as I liked and you would be welcome to take it up with me in person. I have had loads of hassle over the years, always over the phone though. None of the mouths have ever had the balls to come see me personally.
leaflet all you want sunshine we also have loyal customers  ;D ;D

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 06:43:03 pm »
you guys are on a different planet we have always worked this way,we buy compact rounds and keep them that way,if we get asked to clean else where we pass ity on to the cleaner in that area,we didnt pick the work up by knocking we paid good money for it
just because you bought customers dont mean you own them.

martinsadie

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 06:46:34 pm »
people only canvass because they are to tight to shell out  ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 06:56:44 pm »
no answer stan to my post , you getting to old ?  ::)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

martinsadie

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 07:00:38 pm »
no answer stan to my post , you getting to old ?  ::)
worked with a cleaner 20 years younger than me today i started at 8 he turned up at 9 15 and he had to finish first at 4 ,still lots of life in  the old dog at 51  ;D ;D