This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Anyone travelled by Ryanair?
« on: July 31, 2005, 09:32:08 pm »
Here's my point...
I have travelled a few times with Ryanair
they get you there and back.... cheap!!!
But.......comfort and safety is not No. 1
I read recently that cheap airlines lower the oxygen levels to the minimum safety.
I've got heart disease so I know what a struggle it is to breathe at 30,000 feet in a pressurized toothpaste tube.
I have to wiggle my legs and feet about so I don't get blood clot and die!!
No sick bags any more in case of turbulance.....AND BY THE WAY.. Life jackets etc are pretty much useless if you crash on land, and if you are lucky enough to crash at sea you will be doing more than 400 miles an hour so bye bye!
Yet they are complying with all the latest Strict safety regulations
so calm down dear it's only window cleaning.
All the new regs are good and we don't wan't a fine, and we don't want to die,
but we do want to earn enough to have a holiday and fly to the sun with some risky unsafe airline and risk skin cancer etc. etc.
Pj

Re: Anyone travelled by Ryanair?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 10:24:47 pm »
PJ,

I've been asked by a couple of my customers about the new working at height regulations and how they affect me.

This is my occupation, so I should know about the legislation affecting me.  We all should.

Whether I'm in a position and willing to comply or not - at the moment - is a different post altogether.  I just thought it was time I pulled my finger out and stopped reading other people's posts about the subject; some of which weren't very enlightening; and attempted to find out for myself.

That's all mate.  No knickers in a twist.  I'll be doing just the same tomorrow as I did on Friday.  I've just got a little more food for thought.

Anyway, Ryan air is okay.  I've travelled by 'Crab Air' (RAF).  That's a proper shocking experience!!!

gaza

Re: Anyone travelled by Ryanair?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 12:44:55 am »
I wouldnt fly with Virgin who wants to fly with something that doesnt go to full distance? ;D

I mean he couldnt get a ballon across the pond so hows he suppose to get a plane across? 8)

SORRY SIR RICHARD {AVING A LAUFF}

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO