This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mani

Advice needed
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:13:00 pm »
Hello, we’re small cleaning company based in West Essex. Most of our work comes through domestic cleaning and relatively small amounts of carpet cleaning. We’ve had a good 1st year of trading. We would like to consult with a person or company with proven track record in the Cleaning Industry. Basically we are seeking professional help and advice so we can be more efficient and to underline our efforts to win commercial contracts. Could you please recommend someone that might help us? You can contact us on – unicellcleaning@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

martin19842

Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 03:23:03 pm »
Hi Mani

I have sent you an email

Regards

Martin

Daria Taylor

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 03:30:08 pm »
Hello, we’re small cleaning company based in West Essex. Most of our work comes through domestic cleaning and relatively small amounts of carpet cleaning. We’ve had a good 1st year of trading. We would like to consult with a person or company with proven track record in the Cleaning Industry. Basically we are seeking professional help and advice so we can be more efficient and to underline our efforts to win commercial contracts. Could you please recommend someone that might help us? You can contact us on – unicellcleaning@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

We are currently in the simular scenario so if you would like to share some concerns etc then plese feel free to contact me, as i know perfectly well what you are going through it's daria-taylor@live.co.uk

regards
dash t

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 03:31:03 pm »
I have sent you an email

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"