This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gr cleaning solutions

trigger on a pole
« on: March 29, 2010, 09:34:13 pm »
ordering my new backpack tomorrow and pole i was thinking off ordering a trigger to control the flow off water how hard are they to fit will it cause any damage to the backpack pump

Ste M

Re: trigger on a pole
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 09:36:36 pm »
which backpack have you ordered?

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:37:02 pm »
the wcw one

paul rulton

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 09:39:13 pm »
no probs at all m8  ;D  great little set up  ;)

Ste M

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 09:47:35 pm »
its got a little valve on it anyway so you can turn it on and off

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 09:57:20 pm »
i was think off using it as a trolley system so im not carrying it all the time is it worth me ordering the trigger ? or just use the valve

paul rulton

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 09:58:50 pm »
trigger 4 me m8 all day long  ;)

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 10:00:16 pm »
to be honest mate it isnt that bad to carry, i used to just pinch the hose to stop the water when i used mine, i now have a full van set up with triggers on my poles and ive got to admit they are great

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 10:02:10 pm »
just dont want to waste water and think this would be great way to save on water what are they like to fit easy or hard

chopsie

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 10:05:45 pm »
I would be interested in this as i use far too much water after reading other posts.where is the best place to get them and are there different/better types?
chopsie

paul rulton

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 10:07:23 pm »
I would be interested in this as i use far too much water after reading other posts.where is the best place to get them and are there different/better types?

Craig at POLARBRITE m8  ;) still cant put a link up  :( sorry ::)

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:34 pm »
im going to order mine from the window cleaning warehouse when i order my backpack and pole

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:52 pm »
I believe that Ian W has used a Numatic trigger on at least one of his poles.

Is that right, Ian?

Maybe you could let us have pictures and the benefit of your learnings?

Ste M

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 10:18:33 pm »
just dont want to waste water and think this would be great way to save on water what are they like to fit easy or hard

extend your pole to full length, make a little loop with your hose, then cut it, fit the trigger to the pole and then feed the hose into the top of the trigger, then connect you feed hose to the other end of the trigger, nice and easy, i cable tied the feed hose to the trigger as i found it worked better then

Ste M

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 10:20:45 pm »
im going to order mine from the window cleaning warehouse when i order my backpack and pole
craig gets them from polarbrite from what ive heard, only a couple of quid difference, i prefer to get off craig if im ordering a few quids worth of stuff anyway. nice fella craig

chopsie

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 10:32:09 pm »
chopsie

chopsie

chopsie

noelg22

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 11:24:07 pm »
I use triggers on all my poles, I think Sureclean (Ireland) are doing a special on them, the ones I bought were bout £25 each but I wouldn't use a pole without one now, saves soo much time and you wouldn't believe the water you save, in reference to fitting them they are incredibly easy, but whichever supplier you choose to get it from will explain how to fit it. the only thing I would say is that when your pole is closed you will have a loop of pole hose which some might find annoying but now I have got used to it it's not a problem. I might not have explained everything appropriately so let me know if you won't to know more.

noelg22

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 11:28:00 pm »

extend your pole to full length, make a little loop with your hose, then cut it, fit the trigger to the pole and then feed the hose into the top of the trigger, then connect you feed hose to the other end of the trigger, nice and easy, i cable tied the feed hose to the trigger as i found it worked better then

thats the way I should have explained it, that's a good idea regards table the feed hose to the pole as I find that it sometimes slips out of line with the trigger and can be annoying, so must try this tomorrow, thanks for that!!

paul rulton

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 11:29:36 pm »
here it is hitman or pdr or whoever you are  ;D http://www.polarbrite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_20_6&products_id=59
thank u  ;) HITMAN is dead  :'( long live P.D.R  ;)
still gotta know how u do that  :P watched the same thread as u did m8  ;D thanks Wally  ;)