Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

more custys going on to
« on: March 27, 2010, 08:00:43 pm »
two month cleans, from 4 weeks to 8 weeks
im really struggling as to what to do ! keep the same price for the 8 week clean as it was for the 4 week clean or add a few quid(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh bashing head on desk,ow that one hurt) :P :'(
bob

Blue Frog Systems

Re: more custys going on to
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 08:14:58 pm »
I charge an extra £2 for 8 weekly

Some do, some don't.... Up to you
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

S.A.J

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 08:23:04 pm »
I presume you either have so many customers now that you are moving them out to 2 monthly so you can take on more or customers are asking you can they change to 2 monthly.
Either way sell it to them that they will be saving money, for example
Customer currently pays £10 per month
Change to 2 monthly at £12 or £13
Customer saves £7 or £8 every 2 months or £42/£48 per year

And of course everytime you do the do the clean you are getting paid more for what is nominal extra work.

james44

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 08:31:15 pm »
from 4 weeks to 8 weeks

bobplum i have been saying this for months that this was going to happen! most of my new customers are 8 weeklys i have said this on the dial-a-clean thread, i offer customers 4/8/12 weekly cleans, i have had a huge uptake on the 8 weekly adjust your price,

this is working well i have changed a few of my 4 weekly at there request to 8 weekly and charge a bit more strange really as some of them would moan if i tried to raise prices buy 50p yet because they are saving money and you earn more it works both ways

cleewindows

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 08:34:48 pm »
your doing to good a job,must be wfp i presume,cause one rain fall traditional and they look a mess again.

im really struggling as to what to do ! keep the same price for the 8 week clean as it was for the 4 week clean or add a few quid(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh bashing head on desk,ow that one hurt) :P :'(
bob

jonnyald

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 08:46:08 pm »
your doing to good a job,must be wfp i presume,cause one rain fall traditional and they look a mess again.

bob
cleemate  ,thats poppycock what you just said

james44

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 08:49:42 pm »
Totally agree jonnyald

cleewindows

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 09:09:28 pm »
why? ;D ;D ;D people are far too serious!

Totally agree jonnyald

james44

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 09:12:30 pm »
No clee, the trad joke is beginning to ware thin, and as you have no experience in either trad or wfp you are in no position to slag anything off

cleewindows

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 09:20:02 pm »
oooooooooooooooooo i have experience in both thank you!

Ian Mason

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 09:20:58 pm »
I can`t work clee out ???

He is constantly running tradders down & claiming ladders are banned. ::)

I reckon he is a tradder really, that has hit upon a niche market & trying to convince people to go WFP in reverse psychological kind of way. :)

cleewindows

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 09:22:02 pm »
 ;D

I can`t work clee out ???

He is constantly running tradders down & claiming ladders are banned. ::)

I reckon he is a tradder really, that has hit upon a niche market & trying to convince people to go WFP in reverse psychological kind of way. :)

james44

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 09:24:57 pm »
oooooooooooooooooo i have experience in both thank you!

looking back on your profile tells me you haven`t

daz1977

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 09:29:01 pm »
i think 8 weeks might be come the norm, once custy realise that there windows are clean after 4 weeks,  i am thinking of putting every one on 6 week cycle, sort of in the middle,   i dont think the winter help where some custy waited 2-3 montsh to get there windows cleaned and realised that they stay clean,

i woudl rather put a custy on a 8 week cycle than lose them all together

mci services

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 09:30:30 pm »
ive just looked at last posts and clee has all of 4 months experience but 400 plus posts so he must know what hes doing surely ::)

cleewindows

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 09:31:02 pm »
i think doing 50 houses wfp in last week proves i have experience!
as for traditional one of my old mates in leicester was traditional,helped a few times but done downstairs!
To be honest i don't need to justify myself to you to prove im worthy of a comment or opinion! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cleewindows

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 09:31:57 pm »
im not worthy  ;D ;D ;D
ive just looked at last posts and clee has all of 4 months experience but 400 plus posts so he must know what hes doing surely ::)

martinsadie

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 09:35:09 pm »
im not worthy  ;D ;D ;D
thats very true

cleewindows

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 09:36:42 pm »

;)

im not worthy  ;D ;D ;D
thats very true